Reviews for Not A Date
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
A casual dinner and no kiss until 4-24. You're an excellent writer and it's fun to follow these two as they make their way to 'thing' and more.
Natalie Ryan chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
OMG. Lots of feels right now. Great story by the way.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
first off - Happy Birthday Cris :)

secondly - loved the story. i can totally see Kensi thinking this
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Can you continue the story?
974lk chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
This is the best "not a date" night ever! I really love it! Please,even if this one is complete, can you make a sequel? It's an awesome start fort a great story!
Thank you so much!
LaJoyMechell chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Sweetest "not a date" ever...the chemistry and naturalness between these two is remarkable and so fun to read...the love is there, and when they let it settle in and take over it will be so great..until then , I'll just hi old on to that patient thought..when Deeks got real with Kensi, I was glued to every word..not because I wanted to see her be down for a few moments, but because I know that DEEKS would always treat her right..let her know just how much he appreciates her and everything about her...and that's beautiful...great chapter please update
Cris chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN FOR WRITING THIS! I loved it so much and it's absolutely amazing! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Love you and your work so much! :)
Rach chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
This was so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Totally not a date, Kensi.. Hah. She's livin' in denial! Great chapter :)
lookformeinthesmiles chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Amazing :)
Beepmybanana chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Continue please!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Please continue! This was great!
Maria Luisa Illarnizzi chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
wow ! Brilliant I why don't we see that kind of sweet scene in th tv show. I would be so nice to see kensy and Deeks in theit first date all dressed up. Thanks for your awesome fiction! 3
Best regards from France.
A huge Deeks' fan addict
Hoosier65 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
well done-you even left it open to continue if you ever get a plot line for it!
Pterophyllum chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Great story, I really liked it!