Reviews for A Diet of Snobbery and Formal English
Hikary Sanoko chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
So cute and fluffy!
SyrenHug chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
im not crying your crying
swanfrost chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
;) i forgot about this on the other review but i think one of my favorite lines was when keigo tells ryoma that he loves him and ryoma replies, "I know."

also, atobe's beautiful poems are adorable.
seasaltpuffs chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Again, I love this. Glad to see that you've written at least one angst-less fic for these two, haha. You managed to make it fluffy but not sappy.
Calasse chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
This was absolutely lovely. Probably my favorite happy, indulgent fic of them. I especially loved it when Keigo started quoting, and in the end, he renders Ryoma so happy that he's in tears.
bringingsexybaek chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
you wrote a lot of angst im happy you wrote a light-hearted fic thaTS REALLY HAPPY BECAUSE HAPPY ATORYO MAKES ME HAPPY.
aND yoU liSntnnNe to kPOp!?
eyes nose lips is a good song but i like tablo's version more (but taeyangs featured in it so i dont know) and if you didnt listen to it i really recommend it because ughgghgh its perfect
sierrafujoshiakut chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
awwww...
how cute.
very lovely
You really can make a good story.
Have you ever try to make a novel?
I mean your writting skill is superb. And your imagination and how you created story is very good.
Just sayin'.
xoxo.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Yaaas Taeyang. This may sound really flippant bc you know emotions don't go over too well through text, but I'm just really happy and relieved and happy to know that you're still alive? I miss you a lot...