Reviews for Vegeta Metallix
Excellent!
Joe B chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
perfect!
OriginalSinner chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
Gods this is such a mad read! Brax baby, thumbs up! You're sick and twisted and I love it! A man with a mind as demented as my own... and the sound effects! I could almost hear Krillin's head sliding off! But I still can't get over Mr Destiny... that disturbing mental visual will be with me everytime I watch DBZ... along with Captain Kirk's blue bitches (don't ask) I'm going to have to contend with Piccolo's gargantuan green schlong! See how you've warped me? Can't wait to see how this fascinating fic pans out... look at me... I had all intentions of reading Infinity's Waltz... oh well _
OriginalSinner chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
OMG! I so very much love this! My surly Saiyan Price nuetered! NO! *lol*
Orochimaru Mitarashi chapter 13 . 3/27/2004
Oh, this is god. Love it!
Orochimaru Mitarashi chapter 12 . 2/14/2004
Hello! It's me, Bebi. Spike has invaded my brain. Oh boy this is so good, Vegeta has no man parts. Gwahahahaha! More! More! More!
Amyante chapter 12 . 1/6/2004
Oh... NICE! Good job on Vegeta's intimates *rofl* You even killed off a few of those Hybrids in the process _
Although Goku with ANY kind of intelligence is quite a breather from the usual fics out there Hurakan is getting to be my fave char :P
Keep up the good work _
Amyante chapter 11 . 10/6/2003
*cheers* Heh it's always good in a fic when the bad guy turns out not to be so bad after all _ good job :P

P.S.

let him whack the Hybrids REAL good ;)
Bebi-Mara-Jade chapter 11 . 9/25/2003
This is getting twisted, but I love it!

Fun! Fun! So eevil! I love it!

Take a walk over to my fic, if you have any time,

no, it's not the Namtar one. It's called

The Day Vegeta Met Endaibu. It's not dark

and twisted, just weird. You too Camaro, please?
Amyante chapter 10 . 9/13/2003
O I like long fics _ Elaborate plots too :D And... and... Insane ppl. Yep, definately insane ppl :P *rambles on*

*ahem* The chapter. Right. o_0

Oh i can just FEEL the plot thicken here... like the entire chapter is one big cliffie _ Hope nothing... NC-17 like... happens to the women tho
BebiMaraJade chapter 10 . 8/26/2003
Good, very good! Nice descrpition there.
BebiMaraJade chapter 9 . 8/23/2003
Love the dry humor Brax! My dad says I have dry Irish humor. But on to the fic, I'd like to comment some more, the Muriel comment was too short.

This is really getting good and I see that Goku is now scared to death.

Now if you excuse me, I must go possess Luke Skywalker.

Bye now!

*Poof!*
Son of a bitch chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
oh my god this is SO unbelievably funny. you have honestly the silliest sense of humor imaginable. i couldnt believe how funny this was
BebiMaraJade chapter 9 . 8/7/2003
In the words of Muriel Bagg, "Lovely."

It's great! Yay, you updated!

Bye. Bye.