Reviews for The Dying of the Light
rock-time chapter 1 . 5/10
Thanks!
ilovesoup1 chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
AH SO GOOD! And so incredibly original! I'm so sad that you haven't updated in so long! But hopefully, I shall one day look back into my history reviews and see a bright red update next to this review! Seriously though, I love this story! It's so original and it brings out all the emotions of the characters really well and SQUALL! Poor Squall! So many questions left unanswered and I do hope that some time soon :) we readers will be enlightened of everything... because really, this chapter only further served to confuse me.

P.S. I thoroughly enjoyed your little April Fool's chapter. That was very humorous.
Queen000 chapter 11 . 12/21/2008
I just found this story and am very upset at the way you ended this most recent chapter. Meanie! How could you?

I've never found a story like this ever on ffnet and it makes me wonder where you found the inspiration. It makes me sad that Squall will never be able to return to the world of the living, but maybe, just by some stroke of miracle (because, though rare, they still happen) he might be able to return long enough to give a proper goodbye. And I still wanna know how how died!

Anyways, update soon; I haven't looked forward to a story on this site in a very long time and I eagerly await the next installment.

ciao *waves*

Queen0
Heian Edenwood chapter 11 . 9/29/2007
*begins satanic chant*

You must update...

Don't leave us hanging there. It's bad for your health. ;D
Cobray chapter 11 . 6/20/2006
A review years late, but:

Nakigoe I'll give you all the reviews and love in the world if you finish this story one day. :)
Mayonaka no Ame chapter 9 . 5/10/2006
One word: AMAZING! - died laughing on several occasions. That's right - DIED. Luckily, unlike Squally-boy here, our taciturn, almost unrealistically beautiful hero, when someone told me NOT to go through the gates I damn well took that advice. Thus, thanks to horny teenage fanfiction readers begging me to walk away from the light, here i am still - after dying of laughter. On several occasions. Will read more tomorrow and, hopefully, review. Try not the dread the event to much :P. Good work.
Blazer chapter 11 . 4/14/2006
Yay! Update! I felt the need to re-read your story and, lo and behold, an update! So happy now. My opinon might not mean much, but I think your writing is well done. I love this story and will do my best to wait for the next update.
Caleb Nova chapter 11 . 2/18/2006
Well well, if this wasn't a little trip back in time. You know, and to think I added this story not too long ago to my C2 collection, thinking even though it was a dead story it was still worth reading. Apparently I spoke (or thought?) too soon.

Having just very recently finished a story of my own I find myself back on a reading kick. Way, way down on my review history I found you again, to my surprise highlighted in the pleasant green of an unexpected update.

Man, what a boring review. I'm not sure whether I need to get more sleep or less. Ah well. You may have improved yourself over your long absence, but I personally remain steadfastly mediocre. I suppose there's comfort to be found in a sense of stasis about some things.
icedragon6171 chapter 11 . 2/6/2006
This is one heck of a piece.

I only just stumbled upon DotL today after returning to the FF8 section for the first time in ages, and I'm glad I did. Thankyou for a good, solid piece of entertainment, and I hope you manage to post more soon!
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 9 . 2/6/2006
Apparently land of eternal peace all out of peace. Guess who has been chosen to go on dangerous quest for refill?

Haha I loved that line. xD
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 8 . 2/6/2006
Oh noes, stupid Lurks! ~hisses~ And yay! Seifer's joined the team! _
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
Yeah I think Ultimecia is Kaolinite as well! I can't wait until Irvine and Selphie come in, and this part is getting really good, too, but unforutunately I have to get off. D So I'll continue this story at a later time. )
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 6 . 2/5/2006
O_O. Didn't expect Seifer to say that!
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
Wuh Seifer's escaping? Wow, was there really a mural of a woman with a sword at the Centra Ruins? Interesting!
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 4 . 2/5/2006