Reviews for The Dying of the Light
dee chapter 5 . 1/25/2003
Seifer's here! YES! HAPPY!

You're doing a great job...can't wait to see what happens next.
golden flame1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
hello.

i just discovered your story today and i am sooooo glad I did!

i love the plotline you have going. i've read a lot of ffviii fanfiction and for a first attempt at this type of fic, you are very, very good.

the whole rinoa/quistis/zell bond thing is very interesting. are you going to let us see how irvine and selphie are doing too? and squall is going to feature a whole lot in this as well right? you said the story is going to have about four main characters. obviously, rinoa and squall are too of them. Seifer's the third. Is quistis the fourth?

btw, i added your name onto my msn contact list. hope ya don't mind. i don't have a lot of time to drop reviews on my fave stories often so i usually do what i can using messenger...

it's been very interesting so far. please continue.

PS: i'd like to read 'after you' as well. could ya possibly direct me to it? thanks.
Aniiston chapter 5 . 1/24/2003
Good job on the fifth chapter! I loved it! The plot is being shown. The ending was wonderful, and once again, your wording was lovely. You truly are a talented writer. Your crossover idea is simply great as well, very creative. I have never seen someone cross these two before. Keep up the great work and I look foreward to reading your future chapters.

~*~Aniiston
amy chapter 5 . 1/24/2003
woohoo! seifer's here! you totally made my day by posting...all i could think about was midterms, but then i go online and u updated! thanks! can't wait for the next chapter! ...u may not have noticed but i like exclamation points lol...bye!
Cobray chapter 5 . 1/24/2003
Question!

Are Irvine and Selphie going to be in this at all? Apart from that one thing, still great, Update soon!

Thanks for the warning about the Ranma fans, I now sleep surrounded by beartraps and anti-personnel mines.
Baby Rose chapter 4 . 1/18/2003
I understand exactly what you mean...but come on...27 reviews for 4 chapters? That's a helluva lot for me. I have about 29 reviews for 8 chapters, and that's the most I've gotten, except for Alternate Realm, and I've stopped working on that. You don't suck, not at all, in fact, this is on my list of FF8 great fanfictions. That's not many, I can promise you that. I really want to see where all of it will go, how they'll deal with Squall leaving, what Squall will do about not being able to help Rinoa, what Quistis might turn out to be. You can't leave it here and not give me something to read! Trust me, 27 reviews, with an average of 5 reviews per post IS NOT THAT BAD. At least for me it's not. I understand that After You is more popular, and has demands on you, but that doesn't mean you have to stop this one for a while. I'd rather you work on this too, so for the last time I beg, don't stop this fic!
dragonchic chapter 4 . 1/11/2003
Rinoa a lesbian? *blinks* HAHA! Not that I can blame Zell...he is male after all.

No Seifer? :o( I miss him. Hope he makes his grand entrance soon. :o)
Woodge chapter 4 . 1/11/2003
A very good story. please keep writing!
casper chapter 4 . 1/11/2003
I really really like the fict. so please continue, it's one of the best ff8 ficts I've read
Katah chapter 4 . 1/10/2003
CONTINUE THIS PLEEEAAASE! You don't suck at all. Granted, there could be a bit more Sei-sama focus (hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge) but this is a great story! And that bit with Zell when he thought Rinoa was a lesbian... oh, that was priceless humour!
Jessica chapter 4 . 1/10/2003
I love this story! I will be honest, it is the best story I've ever read in my entire life, I swear. You have an awesome talent, you neeeeed to make this story long _!
amy chapter 4 . 1/10/2003
woohoo! this gets better and better every chapter!

the characterization rules and you've put a totally unique spin on the story. i understand why you'd rather write the other story...it's always nice to get feedback...i just wish that i watch that show too...i heard it was good but it isn't on tv and i don't want to get addicted to something i'll have to pay like $25 for every three episodes. just don't forget about all your fans here ( byebye!
Corinne chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
your work is great!
Cobray chapter 4 . 1/10/2003
Don't stop with this one! The hell with Ranma 1/2

*looks around for lynch mobs*

Carry on with this please!
Sylvis chapter 4 . 1/9/2003
Ok first, your VERY welcome! It is my pleasure to put you on my favorite's list. Second, wonderful chapter again. I cant wait to see what happens. I think you have Quistis’s character perfect in my eyes. I have no complaints. But i can't belive this only has 17 reviews. PLEASE keep on writing and you DEFIANTLY dont suck.

p.s. feel free to email me.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »