Reviews for The Dying of the Light
angel-brokensorrow chapter 10 . 6/20/2004
OMG! WAS it Rinoa? Ahem...*shifts eyes* I love the story! It's so...*sighs*...good. I kinda liked the parts with Selphie and Irvine...THOSE were hilarious! I also kinda like where you're going with the story. It's serious but it's also very funny. The last chapter was pretty...ahem...wonky. It WAS pretty pointless, but hilarious at that. I really, really, hope that Zell and Squall get more parts...(HINT HINT) _ UPDATE SOON! Oh and I have some very weird guesses about who that Kaolinite person is...but then again, I suck at guessing.

I love your writing! Y'know usually I don't read fics that are written in first person but I suppose this is an exception. I have one thing to say...I don't like to send out death threats...but...UPDATE SOON OR RISK GETTING BEATEN WITH A FRYING PAN! _
Inannle chapter 10 . 6/9/2004
I came. I saw. I squealed like I was half my age.

Continue or DIE. You might be starting to think about finals and college, little lady, but you at least have to finish this up before college swallows you whole. I, personally, am not a Ranma fan, though I do have quite a few Ranma fans as friends, and you're right, they're *scary*. That's not stopping me from beating you over the head and screaming "GET ON WITH IT!". I love this. Please go on.
AngeLhearteD chapter 10 . 12/14/2003
Awesome awesome awesome I tell you! Update soon, PLEASE! How can I have missed this fic before, it's SO awesome!
Update update update!
AngeLhearteD chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Wow-I am finally getting round to reading-only one chapter so far, but oh my goodness! This is awesome! What a great introduction! You rock! You are so on my favourite list!
Squall's dead-oh yeah, you warned me on MSN-he's gonna come back alive though right? This is so sad! It has to have a wonderful ending though-else I will go to my room and cry there for the rest of my life!
~ Lol-take care and I will read on as soon as I find some more of the precious stuff-time!
~'AngeLhearteD'~
Noacat chapter 10 . 11/4/2003
...you, you better update this or I'll cry. I said I was going to go to sleep, but I lied. Because this story is so good. So update, please!
Noacat chapter 3 . 11/4/2003
...I love you. Seriously. You rock.
Noacat chapter 2 . 11/4/2003
And months later I review again. Man I'm a re-re. Anyways, delightful chapter...am I mistaken in believing her past to be that of Sailor Saturn? If so, then SAH-WEET! If not...consider me crazy. Well, off to sleep. I'll prolly review again, sooner this time because well...now I have time and stuff.
Rin chapter 10 . 10/22/2003
*glomps* I loff my abby. Oh yes i do. I finally read it! YAY! Much loff for the abby and the DOTL. *poke* Now you have me pestering you as well. Write! *pokepoke* Or just muse with me. That works too. _
Renzo chapter 4 . 10/19/2003
HEY! Nice fic... If you really want to do After you then... I'll just read that instead...

Good Luck in both ways
Dark Squall Leonhart chapter 3 . 10/19/2003
You know, The Book of Legends Hurts... pain... But I'll still keep readin' though... NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!
Christy chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
Well, i think this is a record, I went to the coven sight this afternoon at 1 and found you and it's only taken me one day [albeit twelve hours but I got interupted, silly homework] to read through what you ahve so far. I do say the coven was very smart in adding you to their list of fine writers, minus a few spelling mistakes here and there [which hardly anyone can complain about, I mean we all mkae typos!] the story is very captivating. I like the entire idea about starting the fic off with them losing, it's very original and well done. The prologue was also very good, albeit confusing, but it was supposed to be like that. I do like your style muches, and well, it has had me quite as captivated as harry potter .~ Do keep going and I can not wait for the next update. Only bad thing about starting now, i have to wait for you to complete it, oh well. Keep up the good work hun and I"m loving it so far! [wow, longest review I've ever written and probably not very helpful, oh well, it's stilla review!]
Refugee chapter 10 . 9/25/2003
Update soon! Or Wilbur will come for an extended visit ;-)
Xan chapter 10 . 9/18/2003
LOL! Loved the VSDs, those were teh funny. And the entire story is cool, too. It's great to see a story where Rinoa isn't the sidekick. Quistis is cool too (she's one of my favourites actually, I blame fanfic :p) especially when she's in teacher mode. I found that hilarious too. I almost pity Seifer ... almost! hehe.
seventhe chapter 10 . 9/6/2003
Oh, this is good. I love when I can find something original here, and this is certainly unique. This is like a couple of stories all tied together, and it will be interesting to watch them all sort themselves out ...

The characters are superb, and watching them struggle with themselves - Rinoa's strength and weakness, Quistis's muteness [which, btw, I think is genius! I love it!], Seifer being Seifer, Zell's lack of hope, and Squall's ... well ... being dead - is fantastic. I can't wait to see what you do with Selphie and Irvine as well, because I like Irvine.

My only /possible/ complaint is in your construction - the story tends to jump from place to place and person to person (divided by the horizontal lines and whatnot), and although I do recognize that this is necessary for the way you have chosen to tell this, it can be a little disconcerting from this end. If that's what you're working at, then it's successful. Otherwise, it's a little confusing.

Anway. There is nothing wrong with your plot and your story. Can't wait!

[longest ...review ... in the world ...]
Cloud-123 chapter 10 . 8/29/2003
very interesting stroy. very good. i like it. a lot. please update again soon!
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »