Reviews for The Dying of the Light
Cloud-123 chapter 5 . 8/29/2003
WHOA! Seifer? what the hell was he doing there? hm, maybe he'll help Rinoa
Cloud-123 chapter 3 . 8/29/2003
so squall forgot. hm...this could be bad.
Cloud-123 chapter 2 . 8/29/2003
gr, DIE ULTIMECIA! STOP TAKING OVER PEOPLE'S BODIES! FIGHT YOUR OWN BATTLE FOR ONCE
Creator Smoogis chapter 10 . 8/18/2003
Okay okay, I'm reviewing. see? *reviews*:)

All in all, this story is quite "whee." I love the darkness of it, and can't wait to see more strands of hope for the not-so-promised happily ever after_

I'm too afraid of responses to actually start writing fanfiction of anything, so all I've done is original fiction, lol. I have ideas, but...my stories so far have averaged about 5 reviews and I've been ignoring them as best I can, hehe.

*looks at last updated date* Wow...April...I wanna know what happens next! lol, update!
Karla3 chapter 10 . 8/16/2003
um yeah, sorry i'v only just started reading this. but its great! i have read a lot of 'after ff8 fics' but yours is great! and technically, its not after ff8. thats even better! keep going, great story! oh and your april fools chapter was awesome!
Maria Rose Black chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Oh, thank god, I havent reviewed this chapter. i went to your website, hoping for an update or som esort, and was overjoyed when I saw chapter 11, with such an interesting title, too. But..but...the page could not be found! And you know what happened then? I *died.* Um, well, not really. But are you gonna update anytime soon? *looks at length of of review* Well, I'm sure you don't want me ranting at you anymore. Please update! PLEASE!
Starlight4u chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Wanna know something? This fic really got me thinking. I love how you talked about how not everything is 'happily ever after'. Everything in italics is permanently etched into my mind. I hope you don't mind, but I used two sections of the italics and used them for my quotes under my message board signature.

I wish I had more time to read this, but it's late and I should be getting to bed. I'll definately come back. You're a terrific writer. _

~*~*Starlight4u*~*~

No Fears, No Regrets. Just a future with a promise.
Vincent Kinneas chapter 10 . 7/17/2003
Ok, I've finally caught up with this fic! A fairly unique writing style I'd say, don't think I've come across anything like this before. Well-written, very dark, and enticing. I hope you keep it going.
yunalesca78 chapter 9 . 6/19/2003
ROFL

That was hilarious! Off to next chappie. :-)
yunalesca78 chapter 8 . 6/19/2003
You're becoming quite the master of cliffhanger endings. Fortunately, I came in late, and I have the next chapter right here. Hee hee.

Love the quote at the beginning, by the way. All your beginning quotes are cool :-)
yunalesca78 chapter 5 . 6/16/2003
Oh, Seifer. I smell thickening plot, and I love it. _
Noacat chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Nice prolouge. Very mysterious beginings here. I love the dreamlike quality you've used. I have to say that your writing is pretty flawless. I wish I could be so good with the grammar. Alas, I am not. I'll read more, but I do have to sleep. Darn my body's need for rest! DARN IT ALL TO HELL! *shakes fists at the sky in a very Charleton Heston-like manner* See ya in a few!
Maria Rose Black chapter 10 . 6/7/2003
Yahoo! Zelly was in this chapter! This story is great...can't wait for you to update. Hopefully soon? *puppy eyes*
yunalesca78 chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Oh, the wonderful discovery of a fellow "What if they failed" writer. On Favorite Stories this goes...!

*click*
Faniacmag chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
So, Abby darling, I finally got my butt in gear and read Dying of the Light. I must say, pretty cool story:) Only problem for me anyway, is that I know NOTHING abbout FF8, whichi makes this interesting. So far, though, I'm digging the writing style, which seems to be a cross between AYish stuff, and the serious introspective stuff. Very nice and refreshing.

One comment though: Put less spaces between each paragraph. I'm not sure if you control that, but as of now it just looks a bit weird because there are at least three enters after each paragraph (and you are fond of the one line paragraphs). Putting less space in makes things easier to read.

Toodles, darling, Lovely work

~The magnificent, marvelous, wonderful, mad madame mim
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »