Reviews for In Longing
Mermaid 32 chapter 1 . 4/25
Well, this is an exciting encounter! "You poor man! I've corrupted you with my lasciviousness!" LOL Fun story!
Lily Skywalker chapter 1 . 1/5
That was a very hot quickie! I'm just now a little corrupted by your previous story I just read and reviewed and couldn't help but think if Luke can sense this! :'D
JennyCBS chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
This was fun an sexy! I like how you ramped up the tension and that it was Leia who finally gave the go-ahead.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Hehe. I love how they're always surprising one another. Absolutely yummy.
Opal Eyed chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
All of my love!
MakeItHale chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
After all that sexual tension from the movies this is totally realistic. Very well written :) great job!
pronker chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Very nice, and /very/ hawt. Good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I'm not feeling this. The flow of it is a bit uneven and makes it hard to follow. There are also typos. I know it's smut, but SW characters saying fuck seems out of place. Especially when there are known variants the characters do use.
jzhanfan chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
nope, she doesn't want a break. can you blame her?
jzhanfan chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
nope. she doesn't want a break.
NYC FTW chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Made my day to see a new story by you, and this didn't disappoint! I love stories about their new relationship, and this was very hot while still being totally in character. More stories, please!
Stoned Rose chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Oh, boy! Nice! I love seeing new stuff from you, ladypeter, and this did not disappoint. Good stuff. As always. :-)
Zyra M chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
You know, I haven't really read anything here in a very long time but decided to pop in and this nice, short story was right at the top and seemed like a good place to get back into it, and I was not disappointed :) For some reason I loved the little bit about her always having to ask for kisses but forgetting to complain about it afterward.

Anyway, good to see another story from you!
sian22 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I just love how your Han is by turns the confident cocky guy and the just so very slightly uncertain mushy heart. Lock the door can be such an enticing phrase. :) While this was hot and fast and fun there was also a sense of tenderness...they don't just need release...they need each other..all of them. They stay at such a high pitch because they are so bound. Loved it
jeanmarie3 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
That was so hot; what a slice of erotic heaven!