Reviews for No Matter the Day
Silverspegel chapter 1 . 2/28/2018
You really have a great way of capturing the reader with a story. I loved reading this and I actually like the softness of the ending; it left me with a hopeful feeling for them to be OK in the end. Well written!
Synoel chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
It's really a well written story, not only on how you wrote, but also on the topic you chose to write about. The adventure in Kh was, yes, an adventure, but it was different. Sora had to fight against his friend, going throught worlds and fighting monsters. Of course there would have been nightmares, he had the fate of the worlds on his back. I really like the way you described and how Riku and Kairi know Sora better than anyone else since they can't be fooled.
I stop here. Your story is really good and I liked it.
TTY7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
This was really good. I don't think I've read a story where Sora's feelings are explored in this way. On the surface it seems like none of it bothers him at all, so I could actually envision him hiding away his feelings from everyone because he's the cheerful one. If he's down, everyone is going to feel down right along with him. You really made Sora more relatable as a character in my book because t's a common practice for a lot of people to fake it till they make it, and you captured that well here. The pacing was great and emotional pull was perfect. This is a great friendship story. You have everyone in character as far as I'm concerned. You did a great job. The hard work you put into it really shows.
veronica.toon.7 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Great chapter. According to statics, the soldiers that came home from war usually suffered from PTSD or Post Trauma Stress Disorder. They would suffer from night terrors, paranoia, hoarding, sometimes going into alcoholism, its just horrible. Some of the prisoners of war usually suffered the worst and sometimes never recovered completely from there time spent there. World War I&II had the most traumatized soldiers of any war and the stories the soldiers told about there time in the war, its just horrible. I was reminded of this while reading about Sora having a hard time getting back into his normal routine. I'm really glad you included Riku and Kairi to help Sora out. Awesome story.