Reviews for Lonely Flute Piece
CallmeCrazylol chapter 9 . 7/24/2017
L's gonna have to survive with potato chips and Light has to survive unhealthy amount of sweets...
Dangerousdelusioncupcake chapter 8 . 4/25/2016
I love the chemistry with your oc and the other characters! I hope we get another chapter soon!
America is Awesome chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
Review time:

-Story: it had kind of a boring start, but it got intriguing again once Sayu was introduced.

-Grammar: I didn't see anything blatant in this chapter, woo.

-Formatting: when using quotation marks to indicate speech, commas should be used either at the beginning or end before the end quote (ex: She said, "yes." & "Yes," she said.)

Overall, I'm interested in the plot, so off I go to chapter three,

~Aia
America is Awesome chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Okay, review time:

-Story: I like it so far, there's a bit of character development and decent intro of a likable OC. I am intrigued enough to go on to the next chapter and leave a review.

-Grammar: "a lot" and "allot" have two separate meanings. A lot is an amount and is what should have been used in your chapter whereas allot is something given (ex: she was allotted 1 day to finish her report. I can only allot you an hour to use this.). Combining example, a lot of time was allotted to write this.

-Formatting: mostly okay, nothing stands out as being absurdly incorrect. Yay for you : )

I'm off to read chapter two, I hope you find this review helpful to your writing.

~Aia
JustSomeone chapter 8 . 1/18/2016
Oh, man, I am so pumped for the next chapter! I really like your way of writing and the creative mind behind this story. Your originality is of the charts. I would like to be able to give constructive criticism when writing reviews like these, but I find it very difficult with your work. I am very impressed. You are very good at keeping the readers interest which, I think, is one of the most important thing when writing/telling a story. Your story is not going too fast, nor is it going to slow. Not one of your chapters have been dull or boring in the slightest. Keep up the amazing work! I believe that no matter what you decide to write about, you can pull it off.
Amy chapter 8 . 1/16/2016
Hahahaa, so funny. Can barely wait to see where this is heading ;)
god of all chapter 8 . 1/11/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
JustSomeone chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
Hi.
Long time no see, eh? I will start of by saying that I am glad that you seem to by doing all right. I have missed reading this story and it is as good as I remember. Very creative storyline, no repetitive characters. Definitely one of my favourite stories. The only bit of critique is that it is too short for my liking, but of course, that is probably because I enjoy it so much and want to read more. I can be quite impatient to be honest. But a bit of suspense is always good! Thank you for continuing. I look forward to seeing more content from you.
Moonlight Starlove chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
hehe, funny
god of all chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
JustSomeone chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
Ah, I got so excited when I saw that the new chapter was up! I love how much depth you gave Sayu as a character, usually people seem to kind of forget her, so that was cool. The way that you show different point of views without confusing the reader is also very impressive. As I said last time: you are amazing at capturing the traits of the original characters. Even while following the characteristics of the characters, you are not repeating the same story that was shown in the manga/anime, and that makes it very interesting seeing how they react in the new situations that you have put them in. L, a character who is probably one of the hardest to think like, they way you wrote his dialogue is great. Many seem to forget how he is and turns him into something completely different (which I suppose is alright if you like seeing him portrayed that way, but I prefer the original characteristics). I just love your story, and you have been loyal to your readers by keeping your promises. Thank you. Also, the way that you thank people for their reviews is adorable. I would also like to say that you should never feel pressured to continue writing something that you lost interest in. If you ever get writers block and need time to yourself, then you should know that it is all right, and that if you post later than you would like to you should never feel guilty. As long as you enjoy writing these, I will continue to enjoy reading them. Sorry for any grammatical errors. I should type slower. Bye, I wish you a good life.

- Just Someone who writes reviews that are way too long (but you deserve knowing these things so I suppose it does not matter).
Amy chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
Mooooore ;))
Just Someone chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
I realised that I accidentally typed stories instead of story, and I can not stand making mistakes so I just felt like writing this. Also I hope you are happy and that life is great for you, and even if it is not I hope that everything eventually falls back into place. Keep doing what you love no matter what it is! (Unless it is reasonably illegal.)

- Just someone who made an idiotic mistake in their previous review of your wonderful story.
JustSomeone chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
I think you are very talented and I look forward to the next chapters! The character Katana is made very creatively, so of course I have grown fond of her. Also, the way you potray Light/Raito is a lot like his character and that is always something that I think is great, even though it can be hard at times as far as I know. This story is a very original one. I hope you enjoy writing these as much as I enjoy reading them. Keep doing what is of interest to you. Much love from here!

- Just someone who really enjoys your stories.
Sherkene chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
Just wondering...has that request been filled? By the way, really enjoy the story.