Reviews for Sonnets of Life
Semaphore chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
Good thing I have a bi-lingual edition of Shakespeare's Sonnets :-) (poetry is the most difficult thing to master in a foreign language). Very effective use of the poems, always to the point (of the chapter), especially in chapter 15 (I was laughing out loud).
It's something I can see Chegwidden doing, actually.
Poor Harm, he got to be the bastard in this story (I can't actually see him doing this, but went along with it for the story :-) ).
Helene chapter 17 . 3/17/2012
That was great, I need to read part 17 b...

Thanks for your stories, keep writing!
Francis Bonnifoy chapter 17 . 3/24/2011
Could you please send me the link to chapter 17b
Grace O'Riley chapter 17 . 5/31/2009
I just have to say I had never thought of the possibility of an Admiral/Mac relationship, yet the way you write it makes the story come alive in my mind. I could even hear the Admiral speaking. You truely have a gift for making it more about the character and less about the carnal act. Your story was beautiful and I hope to read more of your work soon.
Lieutenantcolonelninjagir chapter 17 . 11/3/2004
Great Great fic; it was so sweet; and I loved the fact that AJ was there for Mac when she was shot; although truth be told I was waiting for AJ to pull rank and nail Harm to the wall. Hun; let me tell you I was almost in tears with the proposal it was SO romantic; I can so see AJ doing that if he was to propose to anyone (especially *gasp* dare I say it, Mac!) o come on I can say we know its never going to happen.

Keep up the great job on writing

Ninja
Christieanne-Anna chapter 17 . 9/6/2004
wow
EyeCandy chapter 17 . 2/10/2004
Ok! that was GREAT! I gotta read 17b now!
I love how you wrote Mac and AJ's true feelings...
*sighs* it was just good
Susan217 chapter 17 . 11/10/2003
Very interesting. I always love to read non-traditional romances. They're hard to find and especially ones written this well. Thanks for posting.
Aria chapter 17 . 9/22/2003
Just loved this story! Well-written and the use of the sonnets were so apropos. Wonderful job!

Beautiful!
kristin chapter 17 . 8/4/2003
This is sick. Anyone who thinks that A.J. and Mac should be together has got to have some serious problems ! There are several reasons why,3 being 1) he's to old , 2) harm and mac are meant to be together, and 3) it's just plain wrong to even think about let alone write and publish a fanfic about it! get a life!
Shalimar chapter 13 . 6/3/2003
Ah! Can't wait for more! The suspense is killing me already!
SMKLegacy chapter 11 . 5/31/2003
I started this hesitantly - I'm too much of a Harm/Mac shipper to delve into alternative parings readily. After part I, I couldn't stop. You've made a convincing case for how an AJ/Mac romance could be lurking in the shadows and written a beautiful story in the process.

You haven't changed my mind about being a true shipper, but I'm going to be waiting anxiously for the next articulate, bittersweet installment.
Denise chapter 9 . 5/29/2003
I like this a lot.. keep going!
nanalynn chapter 5 . 5/28/2003
Hey I really liked your story. I must admit I was upset at the thought of Harm cheating on Mac, in my imagination that would never ever happen. But I guess things don't always go my way! I thought the story was wonderfully written and the idea of using Shakespeare in a story about Cheggs is cool cause he loves Shakespeare. I'd like to know if your gonna write more or end it there cause I need resolution on this. Plese post more work soon!
Sarah Lee chapter 5 . 3/16/2003
This is good and everything but the admrial and mac...no!...im a h/m shipper...its not my story tho so...the storyline is great...keep it up