Reviews for Tales of a Gutsy Ninja
Shinobi Gatana chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
This is madness. Madness I tell you!
Shinobi Gatana chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
Officially funny as heck!
Shinobi Gatana chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
So far, so good. Excellent work!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
This has become my favorite story in the entire world! It's even better than ramen!
Xeroboros chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
This story is an unreasonably entertaining read and you need to write more, faster.

P.S. Sakura gets a bum rap because once they get to the actual action on the bridge she does nothing while Sasuke and Naruto barely survive thanks to; Haku being a pacifist and Jinchuriki being broken.
Black Caesar chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
Sakura's parents are actually retired shinobi that didn't get further than Chunin and Genin
FreeAllFrogs chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
I like it! More to the point then canon.
Black Caesar chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
I'm enjoying this story but it's not the Kage Bunshin which is a B-rank technique but the Taju Kage Bunshin that's an A-rank Kinjutsu
Black Caesar chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Error 1. Tobirama Senju created the Shadow Clone and 2, Way to dismiss Naruto hearing about his mother but just plays it off like it's nothing smh seriously you have done better than that 3. Even with the Kyubi Naruto would have been able to do the Kage Bunshin with his Uzumaki genes and being the son of a jinchuriki just like how his son can do it currently of it wouldn't have been to the Taju Kage Bunshin that he does in the series but nonetheless capable of Kage Bunshin
BizzyLizy chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
Ramen king, huh? I've probably said this in every review, but this always cracks me up, and I absolutely love this fic. Thanks for updating :)
Ziactrice chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
This is really enjoyable. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. How can Naruto be so in character even while making rather intelligent puns?
lumutness chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
What's wrong with this chapter?! *facepalm*

Okay, don't mind that. It's cool, actually. Just... the last paragraph... *wince* Sandaime-sama has no tact.
Sagemodeman chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
Hmm... ROFL?

Enough of a review?
Alibi Nonsense chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
I love the fog/cloud jokes. Especially the 'cirrus' one. You think he's used up all the good ones, and then he comes up with 'cirrus'. XD
Awesome.
(And with that, the battle began...
"Rock! Paper! Scissors!")
Ziactrice chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
Giggle snort. I have always totally wondered why Zabuza didn't just twist around and bat the Naruto-thrown kunai away with the huge shuriken. Or ... just move enough that his HUGE sword could take the strike, instead?

The skewering of plot-holes and character knowledge is also hilarious. I'm not sure if the continual-forgetting the Massacre thing is a running joke or actual parody to have the brainy Sakura keep forgetting they've discussed it, but it's funny either way.
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »