Reviews for Tales of a Gutsy Ninja
Sagemodeman chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
Laughing reviewer on floor to no one in particular... "Did you just read that? That was so funny! I can't wait for another update."

Another rather stoic person sitting nearby... "That was about as funny as having the trio go into the reasons why Kakashi wears a mask and eyepatch..."
CherryPetals0510 chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
This is so funny! (•艸•)
Elspeth chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Fun story! I love the way reading this one book is obviously going to send out a wave of changes for Naruto.
Poppy Grave Dreams chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I love how you're writing the characters. Like, no bashing or overpowering or warping character personalities or anything. It's fantastic finding fics that make changes while maintaining sense. Also, I did not find Naruto's easy acceptance of being a Jinchuuriki and not a monster unrealistic at all, since it reminded me of the conditions of learning that I was autistic. Just because there's a label to it doesn't change who you've always been, after all.

Looking forward to more!
TheEdifier chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Oh my gosh I was laughing so hard! Great job, I'd love to see more of this!
flappat chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
This is really good so far! I love how the Hokage immediately does the intelligent thing and teaches Naruto shadow clones. Your dialogue is really witty. I laughed out loud at the end. The book titles were hysterical. I'm glad you don't bash. Can't wait to read mre next week!
honeytea8 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter :-)
A Bookworm chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Love the story so far! Keep up the good work!
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14