Reviews for Tales of a Gutsy Ninja
Over.Thinking.Daily.Life chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
But... but... what about the village learning to come together and fight off the oppressors! Or Naruto learning about the importance of protecting his precious people (I think that was the lesson of this arc) or the sharingan and demon chakra and sakura learning the importance of not masking her feelings and-

Clearly I've thought a lot about what this particular arc offers to the greater story. In other news, if you want a collection of recently grasped straws...

Hope you continue the story! The banter is funny, the dynamics are great, and the insights pointed. I would love to see what you do with Gaara and Kabuto in the next arc!
Over.Thinking.Daily.Life chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
Nice analysis of canon sakura. I still like that she got extra training and we figured out Naruto special training technique earlier!
Over.Thinking.Daily.Life chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
Ah yes... you know, now that you point it out, it is pretty strange that an entire chapter of the manga wasn't spent describing the planning of The Plan. But everything else needed to be explained. At least Naruto and sakura are caught up.
Over.Thinking.Daily.Life chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
Some very valid points made in this chapter - from the monologuing to be how our dearly beloved bridge builder made it all the way to Konoha unharmed.

And yeah - when I'm writing Naruto fanfiction, I am insanely grateful that the readers already know the universe, because otherwise all these ninja are AMAZINGLY dumb and unobservant or Konoha operates with such levels of need to know that it shouldn't function as a city.
Over.Thinking.Daily.Life chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Awww! I love this team seven dynamics- especially how you are handling sakura. She's still herself but able to contribute equally to the team!

Now I want to see a story where they do fail the test and train themselves for another year in the academy.
Over.Thinking.Daily.Life chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
The humor in this is quite good without being cracky. I especially loved Ino's tomato potato line! Also, it's nice how such a small change (and relatively realistic) is shaping up to have a larger effect!
jj chapter 8 . 9/30/2016
lol funny
orpheus-under-starlight chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
Sometimes I despair for the lack of good humor on this site, and then I stumble into fics like this and Incident Report. You get me, anonymous author from the depths of the Internet. You know what makes me laugh. Perhaps someday I will match your wit.
AutoAuto chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
Very enjoyable. The crack is appropriately insane, while at the same time being amusing on its own merits and not just as a result of its continuous insanity. The characters are well written and somehow manage to feel not too OoC despite being, well, different. Kakashi becomes the only sane man in some bizarre twist of expectations yet is obviously still his crazy self when compared to the "more normal" characters outside team 7. The wonderful logic games are icing on the cake.
There wasn't a moment I was reading this that I wasn't chuckling, or at the very least grinning. Thank you for making and sharing this silly thing (not silly in a condescending way, in a descriptive way).
Sir Falinn chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
Keep it up dude. You're awesome.
tatewaki2000 chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
Wow!
That hit parody levels super quickly.
tatewaki2000 chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
Wait.
Are they all time travelling genin?

That's the only way to explain their bluntness... Hm
tatewaki2000 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
This is.. Good.

Huh. I thought i read this chapter a long time ago, hated it, and then left the story.
But now that I've reread it months later... It seems better.

Did you edit this?
Huh. Maybe im confusing this story with another.
Unnanimouse chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
this is such a cool ideaI love it, hilarious, rude and crack-whip spectacular! ooo, next chapter...
rhodders12 chapter 8 . 8/18/2016
Hot damn I love Naruto's ADHD. Also I love how you give each character their own twisted sense of logic, that whist it makes sense any regular person would just go "No... Just...Just no...". Although they arent sane to begin with so it's understandable.
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »