Reviews for Tales of a Gutsy Ninja
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
Great Story ,exactly the kind of insanity I like
XxloverxnotxaxfighterxX chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
I am loving this fic. I can't wait for the next chapter.
2lazy2think chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
This is the most retarded thing I have ever read. Retarded in a very good and entertaining way. :3
fanfictionaddicthelpline chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
This is still hilarious! I'm glad you're back! :)
EndlessChains chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
A well done story. I have to say that this was really funny to read. I had a smile with me with every chapter I read as Team 7 bickered at times with each other and made comments about the situations that they were faced against. It was amusing to read how the people around them reacted as well and that some took it quite well and others thought the Team was crazy. A lot of the comments they had made a lot of sense as to why civilians pay more for inexperience Genin to do manual labor or when they are in a fight why does this happen. A very interesting read that I wonder what will happen next. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
dreaming of rocketships chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
This nonsense is a riot. I'm glad you decided to add to (hopefully continue) it.
Oc2uber chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
"I can climb trees!" same Naruto, same. BTW, I love this. This will forever be the greatest on-crack Team 7 fic known to humanity. Screw Eren Yeager - the Tales of the Ramen Lord will be an eternal legend to his cult of Ramen-eaters aka Reaters (lol kind of ironic reaters sounds like readers ;)). I guess we are ALL REATERS!
ArturoLJ50 chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
You're so awesome. ;P
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
I read your Dedication and I knew I would love you as a writer. I have a roommate who rewatches/rereads Naruto with me for "research" purposes and we both absolutely love One Piece. And I love this story so far too. I'll keep on reading!
SamHetfield chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
This is, by far, the greatest crack fic ever written by men.

Please update more often.
sparrowhawk13 chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
What van i say... It is super funny!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
"But he remembered my birthday. I even got a little card saying 'Thanks for all your hard work'. And a smiley face. A smiley, Master Zabuza. " Haku shrugged helplessly."

I lol'd. I lol'd a lot.

But then you tried to drag real-life morality/politics and such into this...
rosebudmelissa chapter 7 . 7/11/2016
This is really fun. I'd love to read more when you get the chance to write it, but I understand how busy being a student keeps you.
rosebudmelissa chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
This is utter crack, by which I mean it’s both trippy and utterly addicting. I love how flippant everyone is, while still staying in character. I love your affectionate critiques of canon. Sometimes reading Naruto fanfiction gives me drama fatigue, so I always enjoy finding lighthearted fun to balance it out. Also, I really love how you are balancing audience knowledge with character knowledge. You are somehow managing to get the characters to do the things that the audience, with our superior knowledge of canon, while keeping the characters motivations believable within their more limited frame of reference.

Actually it would make sense for Naruto to always carry around some shadow clones disguised as shuriken. It would be great for thtse kinds of situations
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2016
Haku's reactions to that were great.
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »