Reviews for Different Past
Lorie chapter 20 . 2/10/2010
Very good story! I like the idea of a cool, kind, not power hungry Anakin. To make him learn of a sith is nice too, thought not as much as Anakin not using his anger to fight.

keep up the good work!
WolfCipher7 chapter 20 . 4/26/2007
Really good job! It's excellent.
Karibanu chapter 20 . 4/24/2007
You have a wonderful way with action sequences ( the first speeder chase was especially vivid ). That was a fun ride :)
Darth Vaders Misstress chapter 20 . 11/14/2006
LUV'ED it! it was my first time reading it.
AC Tadhg chapter 19 . 7/3/2006
...woops, forgot to add your story to my favs:)
AC Tadhg chapter 20 . 7/3/2006
Wow, i really enjoyed this story!:)Great job!
Amy85 chapter 15 . 6/3/2005
LOVE IT!

NOW IF GOT TO GO! BUT I'LL READ MORE LATER!

GREAT JOB!

_AMY85_
That one blonde guy chapter 20 . 7/15/2004
Rock on. I actually read this one, not just skimmed. Very cool. I enjoy the concept. But, I think you know this, you really need to work on your spelling. What ever it is that you type in, is bound to have a spell check.

But the story is very cool. 1 down. Onto the next.

Oh, and in your profile you said you have earth green eyes. I don't know if I completely agree. They're brighter than that. And they have frekles, can't forget that.

Oh, and as for the whole rather kiss a wookie thing, I think you've more than made up for that by now.
katie valentine chapter 20 . 12/4/2003
hey...u did a gr8 job on this story... :)
Andreasolo chapter 20 . 11/6/2003
Is there gonna be a part 2? H/L or L/M romance or somthing?Cuz this is good.
CR chapter 20 . 8/2/2003
This story was great! What good fun. )
Lucy Maimkill chapter 20 . 7/13/2003
Your story has the feel of a movie to really realy does!Abit like "Gone in 60 Seconds".I swear im not bullshiting!The entire thing would go perfectly on the big screen, if you wrote a script of it, you might actually get it noticed by someone in Hollywood!It would be frickin cool if ya did!

Sith.
Rose-Arwen-Padme chapter 20 . 7/13/2003
Only you could pull off such ANI-mazing (hee hee) ending! My favorite author in the whole world ladies and gentleman! California Mountain Girl!

(heavy appaluse that goes on for about two years)

Brillant story, and with such an original idea too! I absolutely love how you had Anakin kill both the Sith. I got chills when he took on (evil, nasty) Palpatine. Gosh! If your action next scene in Desert Suns with Darth Maul is gonna be half as good as that battle with Dooku... I'm gonna need an ambulance. From one California girl to another, I ADORE ALL YOUR WORK! YOU ROCK! FANTASTIC STORY!

From,

Your #1 Fan
Rose-Arwen-Padme chapter 17 . 7/13/2003
My goodness! I can't believe it took me so long to start reading this, but I sure am glad I did! D

D

"She had dreamt that she was up in an abandoned skyscraper with an evil demon who wanted to take over the universe."

I'm sorry, but I found this line HILARIOUS! I guess it's the "evil demon who wanted to take over the universe" part. I don't know why, but I think the bluntness, the whole villan-guy-wants-to-control-the-world (in this universe) thing makes it very, very funny! (in a good way)

I haven't finished it yet, only on chapter 16, but I'm biting my nails!
AerinBrown chapter 20 . 4/22/2003
Awesomeness! I loved it. You are a great writer; good dialogue, good plot, smooth writing. Very easy to picture in my head (and I must be able to picture all things in my head). I'm sorry that it's over, but it was a great ending! Keep writing!