Reviews for Code Geass: the Alternative
darkemo-roxy chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Love this fic hope you will update.
Anime100 chapter 2 . 8/16/2017
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

Will Lelouch tell everyone the full truth of Geass, SAZ and Ragnarok Connection? And will the Zero Requiem still occur here? I hope not (gives a worried look for Lelouch)
The Jingo chapter 2 . 6/20/2017
Lelouch is such a badass, haha.
Torch Phoenix chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
Oh god, I hope this gets updated! I love stories where Lelouch stays Emperor - I always thoguht that that would have been the best outcome (if he really wanted to repent he should have spent the rest of his life doing so) - he would have been the best, a nice balance of kindness and ruthlessness.

I'd love to see how this turns out and Black Knights getting their asses kicked if needed be - admitting their wrongs and their betrayal being revealed - just want them to suffer for being so idiotic.
Kaguya is on a warpath, would love to see what happens in that conversation :D

Hopefully there will be an update
thank you for writing!

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
Dragonheart Of Ireland chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
This is an awesome fic!
Republic chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
Please update soon!
EmeraldBeastSlayer chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
great story but unfortunately since this hasn't been updated since November i'm guessing it won't change anytime soon
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
I wonder if they will ask if he used geass on them
Can'tPickAName chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
I love you have so far. Please keep going! (And I love Akito. Especially his hair and the Laihla/Akito shippings.)
Apex85 chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
The one thing I didn't like about you R-eset story was how you tried to say the Black Knights were victims who deserved some sympathy and deserved happiness after realizing their mistake. I sincerely hope you make them(with the exception of Kaguya, Xngke, Tianzi, and Kallen) suffer and know only pain and humiliation.

May there be know Zero Requiem BS either. ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
correnhimself316 chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Oh boy, this is looking GOOD, Please, for the love of all that is holy, please update this fic and your other Code Geass masterpiece Lelouch of the Reset.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Thoughtly enjoyed a retelling of a uprising scene from the anime. Liked how it was modified a bit to keep it fresh and to understand the scene a lot better.
Hope it turns out great!
A Spy in Disguise chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
From what I've read, this is a great start so far. The reintroduction to the scene of Lelouch ascending the throne was refreshing with a few changes here and there. Liked the way additional characters were integrated to demonstrate how other parts of the world responded and not just Japan. Hopeful this story does well.
Republic chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Finally another story where Lelouch doesn't do the Zero Requiem (I hate that plan). Anyways please update soon, also I wonder if Lelouch or Kallen (or both) will reveal that Ohgi and the others betrayed Zero (Lelouch) to Schneizel? (That would permanently discredit those traitorous dogs!) Anyways I also wonder what the traitors (Ohgi and the others) will do or even think WHEN it's finally revealed that the only reason that Schneizel told Ohgi and the others about Lelouch being Zero was so Lelouch couldn't stop him (Schneizel) from conquering the world?
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 11/29/2015