Reviews for The Winner and the Survivor
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
Great chapter! As a speech-language pathology student, I love how you had Mags writing because of her difficulty speaking. Awesome job! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
PanthersFan14 chapter 3 . 5/3/2015
Awesome chapter! I'm looking forward to the next one!
PanthersFan14 chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
Great chapter! Your writing is really good. The only constructive criticism that I have is that there were a few typos, and I don't think 'Mags' needs an apostrophe (e.g., "Mag's") like you have in this chapter. Other than that, great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2015
This is really good! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
amazing chapter! :-)
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
This is breaking my heart. I ache to shield and protect Annie. I love how understanding he is with her, but his fear of her exploitation just chilled me to my core. This will not be an easy fic to read from this point on, I take it?
PanthersFan14 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Great first chapter! Can't wait to see where you take this story! Are you going to develop the story of Finnick and Annie?
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
This is absolutely filled with gorgeous chemistry. I've never read a THGs fanfiction before so you are my first. And I'm surprised that my first story would be one of Annie and Finnick. I love their love. But I love most that his is from her POV, and it mainly deals with her. My heart breaks for her all throughout this piece. Great work. Powerful.