Reviews for Before My Body is Dry
Ori Heartlyng chapter 1 . 2/5
Yay! A Kill la Kill fanfiction that caught my attention! Can't wait to read more!
supboyyyyy93 chapter 2 . 1/6
i like akio's way of thinking when it comes to the goku suits and your own strength and how he would rather use his own strength instead of strength coming from clothes. i felt the same way about it, yeah it looks and seems like a cool idea but where is the effort and hardwork put into it. its why i like people like ryuko and satsuki, they don't need their kamuis to kick ass.
supboyyyyy93 chapter 1 . 1/6
i don't how i feel about the oc already knowing ryuko, isshin, and aikuro. i mostly like an oc that start out with a blank slate then start to get more and more evolved the farther you get into the story, not already involved with the more important characters from the start since most tends to be either mary sues or they get boring because the ocs already know whats going in the plot and it really makes them stale to me. but it's only the first chapter and i have hated stories in the beginning only for them to really shine after a few chapters.
Termin8r chapter 12 . 11/7/2017
I really liked this chapter. Awesome fight between Akio and Sanageyama. One thing I actually like about Satsuki and the rest of the Student Council is that they aren't absolute personified evil. They're just a group of people with their own agenda. I especially like how despite being on opposing sides, Akio and Gamagoori actually have casual conversations outside school grounds like couple of friends and how Akio and Sanageyama show genuine respect towards one another during their fight.

I especially loved how Akio's fight with Sanageyama ended. Akio was honestly dumbstruck at what had happened. He wanted to be a symbol of hope for the other no-stars. He wanted to inspire his fellow classmates. He started doubting himself, wondering if what he was doing was really the right thing. Then, just when he's about to reach his lowest point, getting the support and approval from Mako and Ryuko was all he needed to know he DID do the right thing. I honestly kind of envy Akio. Having friends like those is something truly special.

Another thing I really like about Akio, actually, is how he completely averts the classic Beauty Is Never Tarnished trope. Unlike Ryuko, Akio gets put through the ringer plenty of times and it definitely shows. I honestly like the idea of an anime character getting beaten up constantly and always walking away from the fight with a couple of bruises.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/21/2017
Hello are you dead its 2017 write a new chapter
Glasses Writer chapter 33 . 6/8/2017
*Start repeatedly burning a couple of dimension*
FUCKING DAMN IT !
guillermoloera1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
well now i feel stupid realizing that the same voice actor does both kyon and shizuo. but it fits either way
guillermoloera1 chapter 6 . 5/10/2017
on second thought i hear him more with the voice of kyon from the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya.
guillermoloera1 chapter 3 . 5/10/2017
for some reason or another, I see Akio being like Shizuo from DURARARA. I even see hin wearing shizuo's Iconic sunglasses, even having voice, but that's about it.
guillermoloera1 chapter 28 . 4/26/2017
you son of a . nice cliff hanger. no wait good job leaving us to hang at the side of a CHASM!
guillermoloera1 chapter 19 . 4/26/2017
I applause your creativity
Termin8r chapter 10 . 2/1/2017
I keep getting the feeling it was around this time Akio and Ryuko started to feel for eachother, yknow? Like... some switch just clicked on and they saw eachother in a completely new light. Granted, that probably happened before, but I'm talking like, "that's weird... were his shoulders always that broad" kind of way. They noticed things
Hercules8 chapter 24 . 12/30/2016