Reviews for Dismantle, Repair
DarkSideOfWonderland chapter 13 . 7/6
This is incredibly amusing, just saying. Can we see actual magic and some more pranks in the future? Please? Oh! Can we some of Nekozawa-kun, too? He's so CUTE!
I wanna read more! :D
Keep going, It's very interesting!
lady kae chapter 2 . 6/19
depends on the hospital
hearthat chapter 13 . 6/19
Amazing story! I absolutely love it, and I REALLY think you should update.
Z chapter 13 . 5/8
Yassssssss
RainyDayReader116 chapter 13 . 2/8
I'm really liking this!
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 13 . 9/18/2016
Love It.
917brat chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
I so love this and would just adore reading more of it so please update it again soon.
bookygurl3400 chapter 13 . 4/21/2016
Will you update soon? It's been over 7 months. I love this story, it's so cool! So, please update soon?
AliceSteves chapter 13 . 4/13/2016
I can't wait to see what happens next either! Please update soon.
My Solitude chapter 13 . 2/7/2016
Interesting chapter! :)
Mermaid's Magic chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
I wonder if he still has his magic?
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 13 . 2/3/2016
I got curious and just went and found this fic of yours again. I originally found the original back in December 2010. Don't remember too much except that Harry had really been in a coma in the real world, then he studied hard and ran off to Ouran. I don't remember Sirius being in it either. That, and your writing was extremely rushed and nonsensical at times. It's really good now, I'm just not in the mood to read crossovers, so didn't read more than the first two chapters. Not sure if I left a comment or not back then, it was about 4am in the morning. There were also very few Ouran/HP crossovers at the time. Only one page I think.

I suppose where I'm going with this is a 'Thank you' of sorts. You see, while reading the original version of this my brain latched onto the idea of Harry not going to talk to Dumbledore in King's Cross after dying, instead waking up in the muggle world. And then I started asking why that would happen, and, well, I ended up with my only fic to break 1,000 reviews - 'The Real Memory'. So, thank you for inspiring me completely unintentionally. And I did credit you in the author's note of my first chapter, but it's under your old name. Suppose I should go and change that.
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
I like this story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
TheMusicManiac chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
I'm in the middle of a Harry Potter marathon right now and decided to look up Ouran/Potter crossover fanfics. This one looked promising and started out so, but I'm afraid I must say that I'm disappointed in how Harry's character turned out. He was right on point as far as personality goes up until he's inserted into the club. Mori is already kind of a "protector type", not to mention Tamaki. Haruhi doesn't need protecting anyway.
But besides that, Harry would NEVER threaten people who weren't threatening him. He only ever harms or threatens people who hurt him or his friends. While the hosts can be pretty crazy, he should be able to tell the difference between casual shenanigans from threatening behavior, don't you think? He's definitely NOT an introvert, and while I understand that it's hard not to let personal traits show through when writing a character, it might have been better to portray him as the more friendly person he is. Just by observing his social tendencies in the books and movies, he's a naturally kind and understanding person. In this fanfiction, he comes across as angry, self-centered, and honestly more like Kyoya just with anger issues. I don't feel like Harry's true character showed in this representation of him. The rule of writing fanfiction is to keep all core personality traits intact as best as you are able, no matter the new circumstances that happen around them. I don't feel like you followed that.
Otherwise, you have better vocabulary that I at some points xD If I hadn't been such a HP nerd, I would probably enjoy this more. You actually are a good writer in all technical terms. I'm sorry if I came off rude.