Reviews for Blood Red and Sky Blue
Henry V chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
OOC? Hell yes. But in a good way. She's lost the will to live. Nothing belongs to her. All this as a result of her mindrape. After all, she DID try to kill herself in NGE, so why not try it in a diffrent way?

Very good read, excellent story and a truely EVA-esque Ending.

It just screams to be concluded, but that is what Eva is all about. Lost, Hurt, Broken characters trying to make ends meet.

So, thank you and farewell.

Yours sincerely,

Henry V
Vibious chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
come on man you have to follow this up and if you honestly arn't than tell me please. here is my email just tell me man cuz this is beautifull
littlesquiggle chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Asuka lives on! Great story. I personally don't think she was ooc, because even though I haven't seen the anime or read the manga, I can relate with Asuka. In my not-often-asked-for-for-good-reasons-opinion, that's precicely what she do. As for her living or dying, this fic is good enough to stand on it's own, but you could also add a sequel for if she lived. Anyway, beautiful story, and I really appreciate it (It's like something I would write if I honestly thought I had any talent). It really delves into Asuka's psyche, and in a way, mine and everyone else's, too. It makes me think about who I am, and I thank you for that.

~ ()-)
Lone Wolf of the North chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Very dark and i like how you don't know if she dies or not... very morbid good show! continue with all ur stories... all interesting
Marcos Edson chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
This is a sad one. I liked the open end, I wish more stories were like that, letting people make their conclusions. As for myself, I like to think that Asuka survives and gets a new chance...
Jho chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
so sad, but I really enjoyed your writing ability.
Avalon Starrider chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Oooo...kkk... :

You admit in your notes that Asuka is OOC, but I still don't think that it allows for the way that Asuka reacted. She's way too talkative, in my opinion. After she was mind-raped, she tended to block out the world, and now to have her start talking about her feelings upon her possible death just doesn't feel right.

There's also a few misspelled words here and there, but nothing horrible.
TheBladesEnd chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Wow... that was powerful. Not too sad, but just sad enough. Good work.

Do some more!
Remmus chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Some things are cool. This was one of them.

Fucked up, dude. ;)
WarpWizard chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Cool! Different, which is rare these days.
Eviscerator chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Something... compells me to review this.

Man, that was dark.

That was quite dark, rather OOC in my opinion...

Interesting concept, I've thought of that one myself but never scribbled it down.

But seriously, it needs better phraseing. Really.

Other than that, it's alright I suppose.

Now write us a story.