Reviews for Sweet and Sour
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
This is an interesting beginning. One thing of note, Hogwarts would probably recognize Harry's magical signature...at least according to the way the books go.
LillyFlowerLovesHerHunnie chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
I love it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
interesting
shawn-small chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
Great story, I’m sorry you abandoned it. Please pick it back up.
Sezzaxox chapter 8 . 5/25/2006
Really Good. Please write more soon.

Bye Bye

-SeZ
mrmistoffelees chapter 8 . 1/9/2006
Different, not the best, but not the worst either.
Melinda Pheobe Warren chapter 8 . 9/23/2005
i know its been a while but you should continue this story it's great and I wait to read more please write again i love your story
Zoomi chapter 8 . 9/2/2005
This is bloody awesome! You have got to update or atleast get someone else to write the rest for you. This is a good start. And I really want to know how it ends!
Shadow Karma chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
*squeal* Com'on please update. You typed 'throw' instead of through. But its easy to oversee. This is great!
Isabel Henry chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
Seems everyhting is abit quick. But I am very curious on the outcome and I like it so far. Please continue with writing and thanx.

-x-rei-x-
zafaran chapter 8 . 12/30/2004
Could you finish this, please. You've got a good start. The story is engaging. Couldn't you please get on with telling it to us? Zafaran
dairygirl chapter 8 . 12/29/2004
I found your story linked from Sailor Grape's favorite stories page. I have to say it is quite interesting. Who created a portkey of Voldemort's wand and left Harry in the situation he was left in? What will happen during the meeting as both Remus and Draco know where Harry is? How did Harry escape? He's broken, but why has he not tried another life for himself? I hope you will continue this story. I really liked the relationship between Sirius and Remus-they were married and mated. Your characterization of Remus, weighted by the years of missing Sirius, his long dead friends and missing godson, is well done.
lisa chapter 8 . 10/15/2004
this is the beast story i have red in a long time

will the othes find out about harrys?james true identity soon?
The Sacred Feminine chapter 8 . 9/8/2004
Oh wow! That was beyond Amazing! I cannot believe it! It is so good I want to go into the future and read the next chapter. I can't wait for chapter 9!
shmonkee chapter 8 . 8/11/2004
sweet and sour is an awsome story