Reviews for Vulnerable
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 6 . 12/8/2018
I’ve just started this series and forgetting that fan fiction net existed I went to Ao3 which has all of like 8 stories for Yelena and Valek. I have to admit it took me only a few hours to realize that FFnet was still there and since this site a dinosaur it should have something more! And it! I’ve been reading this short stories for like the past two hours and I just smile and squeal all through them. You’ve done a wonderful capturing the feeling behind both the characters and the interactions feel like they are just an extension to the already existing book! Thank you for sharing them with us!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2017
I do love the moments you write between them! You really capture the characters well! It says completed but I hope you'll write more!
unknown chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
i love it! amazing! please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2016
You capture and write these characters so wonderfully! I hope you'll write more, I'd love to read them!
DPNewFan chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
THESE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING please make more soon!
unknown chapter 5 . 4/30/2016
its really good! please continue
unknown chapter 5 . 4/7/2016
i love it! i do like Valek's perspective, but it would be nice to just see lovely moments between them.
SiriSunrider chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
I just started the Study series a week ago (I've read Poison Study twice and I'm halfway through Shadow Study) and I'm completely in love with Valek and Yelena. This fic is great! You've really got the characters down and I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
Please update soon
Reader chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
I LOVE THIS. I've said it before, but you are honestly just such an amazing writer. I loved how this chapter happened inside and outside of Valek's mind. You really captured his "analyst" side, and also his control over his emotions really well.
Compgirl21 chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
Love, love, love it! You are so good at staying true to these character's personalities. I could easily imagine this scene in PS, had part of it been in Valek's POV.
kicsiwixy chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
Aww. This was so cute. I'm sorry that I'm describing Valek as cute but hell he is cute in this one. Like cute in a manly way. Anyway loved it al the same!
unknown chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
i love this story. i like seeing things from valek's perspective. its beautifully written.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
OH MY GOD. can i be your biggest fan? please write novels so i can squander away all the few student funds i own. haha. honestly, though. i seriously loved this chapter. so perfect for valek. incredible. i'm blown away by how true to the character you can be and how perfect this is. wonderful. 3 3 3
kicsiwixy chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
This story you write is exactly what my soul needed right at this moment. Thank xou for sharing it with us mortal readers of fanfiction and keep on the good writing spirits! :)