Reviews for Fairy Stone
Oh heartbreak and humour.
Love this.
mon chapter 1 . 1/10
I distracted myself and forgot I was going to read this again, glad I remembered!
MotekElm chapter 4 . 1/7
awww, live brings redemption
aamlkb chapter 4 . 1/5
So cute
JKIsMyQueen chapter 4 . 12/31/2017
“Forged, maybe. Tempered. Not broken." That’s beautiful! Lovely little ficlet.

That last bit made me want some Theo so it’s probably The Muddy Princess next. I don’t think I have the mental fortitude to review Rebuilding yet... it’s way too epic. And thank YOU for your note, it brightened my day! If I derive so much pleasure from your tales the least I can do is acknowledge it. I know you get no other payment for this labor of love.

JKIsMyQueen chapter 3 . 12/31/2017
Good stuff! Makes my heart ache that poor Draco’s fantasy is being called a good man.

JKIsMyQueen chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
Great chapter! Your work always delves into the psyche of people who have experienced extremes (too much power, too overlooked, abuse, etc.) and I find it endlessly fascinating.

I am also delighted that you made Hermione’s room a mess. So many people make her persnickety about cleanliness and I’m of the mind that someone who needs THAT many notes and color coding must have disorganization in their heart.

JKIsMyQueen chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
I wonder, would the fairy stone keep Luna at bay? I could see a panicked Malfoy trying anything if she set her sights on him lol.

Thank you for creating a world I can escape to!

CNova chapter 4 . 12/21/2017
I really enjoyed this!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2017
I never get tired of reading this one. bravo.
malugargula chapter 4 . 12/21/2017
Beautiful
kimbclar chapter 4 . 12/6/2017
Fabulous!
reallyseaweed chapter 4 . 11/26/2017
This story is a bittersweet romance for dramione. As long as they are happy , I am willing to ready anything about them. Thank you
reallyseaweed chapter 3 . 11/26/2017
Life is not fair isn't it. Ron and Harry got a job without taking the test . And hermione was not given the credits she was worth. That's not fair.
reallyseaweed chapter 2 . 11/26/2017
Tell me why hermione did all this for him. Don't say it because she owes him