Reviews for Fairy Stone
Moirai73 chapter 4 . 9/17
Omg this was the sweetest thing ever! I love it. Thank you for sharing.
tammyfait69 chapter 4 . 8/31
Oh. My. Gahd.
Epic! Beautiful! This was so incredible...I'm speechless!
L.P. Geon chapter 4 . 8/31
No words.

This is just simply beautiful.

Thank you for writing and sharing this.
jollygood chapter 1 . 8/29
love this story. Undeniably one of the best Dramione stories around.
Caro09 chapter 4 . 8/28
Loved this!
rubyred753 chapter 4 . 8/25
Love this story...every time I read it I end with a sigh. Such a great pair!
savedprincess85 chapter 4 . 8/4
This was heartbreakingly amazing!
Mel Crooks chapter 4 . 7/19
I just found this and it was absolutely fantastic. Wonderful storytelling.
DramionePotterhead chapter 4 . 6/28
This is literally the first Dramione ff I've ever read where Hermione wasn't successful and Draco's poor. It was quite hard to get used to this new riches-to-rags Draco but I think it made the book undeniably better. Now that I think of it, this book is actually very realistic (I'm talking about Draco specifically) because he honestly wouldn't be filthy rich after the war. As a whole, I love this book and the new circumstances you imposed upon our beloved Gryffindor Princess and Slytherin Prince. This ff is certainly unique and nothing like other fanfics I've read. Great job on this!

P.S. Why did you turn McGonagall into someone that didn't like Hermione? Was Hermione not one of her favourites? Was McG not grateful of all that Hermione had done during the war? I understand if she does not like Draco, after all he had a horrible reputation. But Hermione? I'd love it if you would clear this up because this whole McGonagall situation confuses me. Thank you
Re reading again. I love this one.
gentledove2 chapter 4 . 6/11
This is one of my favorite stories. Keep up the good work! **wink**
One of my favorite stories. I read it every time it shows up in one of my HP searches...every single time. It's that compelling!
mckenziecd chapter 1 . 6/9
That was wonderful.
Loved this story!
Patricia chapter 4 . 6/3
:) Hi there! I know this fic is a couple years old now, but I just want to say that it was one of the first Dramione fics I'd read and it's one (seemingly like all your fics I've read, if I'm perfectly honest) that has stuck with me over the years. The choice in how to bring the two of them together, the way everyone moves after the war, their relationship and the healing that happens, the adding in of the Fae (which would have been SUPER interesting to see in the books/read about in canon, they're such a big part of those islands that once you know the history of faeries in the British Isles, it's a bit surprising they Weren't in there more). Thank you for writing with such a great flow, making each story sparkle with energy, plot, character building, and a hefty dollop of great writing. It's been amazing getting to read your fics. Best wishes!