Reviews for Fairy Stone
FrancineHibiscus chapter 4 . 4/25
Okay I couldn't find Bodyguard so I read this again and I love it even more!
Hey... :-) have a happy rainy springtime... have peace plz
dadada0203 chapter 4 . 3/23
I love this, it’s so creative!
caramelminx chapter 4 . 3/1
I am so glad I found this again! I read this a long time ago and think about it every so often. This is truly an excellent fic!
Deljah chapter 1 . 2/11
I loved this touching story. thanks for sharing!
Rosabelle18 chapter 4 . 1/11
This is beautiful, so sad and sweet and heartbreaking but also hopeful and funny. You've tied me up in bloody emotional knots with your wonderful characters. Thank you!
I just love the Hermione eaves Draco and Draco helps her back type romance!
MaxandFang101 chapter 4 . 12/20/2021
So beautifully written. I'm kind of in awe about how you write people's emotions so differently in each of your stories. I feel like most times people have thoughts about how a character behaves and keep them the same throughout their stories, but I genuinely never know how Harry or Ron will react to Draco or vice versa. It's different every time according to the plot and I love it. Thank you for writing this. I couldn't put it down.
MaxandFang101 chapter 3 . 12/20/2021
Their pain is so visceral my heart hurts for them.
MaxandFang101 chapter 2 . 12/20/2021
Oh I love this story. I'm also righteously mad that they put him in Azkaban and for the prison conditions.
Serennos chapter 3 . 12/1/2021
A delightful and heart-warming re-read...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2021
Wow.
I love this. It is really awesome!

If you ever decide to write a second about their adventures collecting the rare ingredients I would absolutely read that!
Thak you for writing
Stephanie
ZeMeliaTinaKiNifro chapter 4 . 9/11/2021
Love this
diamondgalshell chapter 4 . 9/9/2021
This was amazing! Fantastic. Really beautiful
EmberEnchanted chapter 4 . 8/6/2021
I've read this so many times, and every time makes me feel like I did when I read it the first time. Lovelovelove it, never gets old. Never figured out what the significance of the willow wand was either, but I guess I'll just have to read it again and find out.