Reviews for It Started to Rain
Miki Mae chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
Agh, dang it, writer! ;A; this is too precious. I must have more!
Miki Mae chapter 9 . 1/1/2016
GAWD! ;A; Sherly and Mycroft are just so dsfktvuhaneoigvbwoanbaom
;A; love them so much.
ChuYumeAkirameru chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
Awwwww, oh my god, soooo cute!
animebooklover14 chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
That is so cute!
I hope you update faster next chapter! I can't wait to see where this story is heading!
Miki Mae chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
OMGosh ;3; tears of laughter. Oh my oh my! Sherlock you sweet thing! Too good for words!
(Silently worries for Mycroft though *pulls out hair*)
ChuYumeAkirameru chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
Awwww, this chapter was so cute. I really love the relationship between Sherlock and Mycroft. It feels very close and genuine. It's also adorable how John acts around them. Not all grumpy like he is when he's older.
alexis chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
this is very well written. cant wait for more!
Miki Mae chapter 7 . 8/3/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaawwwwd
This story...it's like soul food...SOUL FOOD
My babies...Mycroft...Sherlock...John... I is so very happy...
mddeckard chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
This chapter was so sweet! It made me smile. Sherlock deserves some kindness in his life and Mycroft and John freely give it. Keep up the good work. I always look forward to your updates.
Chuyumeakirameru chapter 6 . 7/14/2015
Aaaahhhhhh! It's so cute! I can't wait until the next one!
Ma13 chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Awwww, I can't wait for Sherlock to get good at deductions.
headintheclouds321 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Oh, this chapter is actually really good. You're probably one of the writers with really good puncu as tion, and I like all the dwtail you put into this.
ANIMEHOLIC52891 chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
I love Mycroft and Sherlock's relationship. And I love how John had Sherlock apologize to Mycroft about hating him. I can't wait for Mycroft and John to meet. Keep up the great work.
Miki Mae chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
Every chapter makes me want to cry and laugh at the same time. This story is just perfection. I can't emphasize enough how much I love the relationship between Sherlock and Mycroft - it makes all the annoyance between them from the series seem that much more precious XD Keep up the good work :)
Miki Mae chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
I could die. Really die. They...these two...ajfnrkasgneilg! ;*; why dey be so cutes?