Reviews for Of Ends and Beginnings
AngelMoon Girl chapter 12 . 8/10
I just devoured your little trilogy and HOLY MOLY that is some damn fine Snape characterization going on. Few people pen the snarky git quite as well as you, because you managed to retain his most basic character instincts while still allowing him to grow to be a little more open, a little less caustic... even a little more loving toward Harry. It felt very natural. It was incredibly sweet to see him become Harry's dark and brooding protector in Dumbledore's stead. I loved the progress, from a broken Snape ready to bury Harry (by hand!) beside Albus to a fiercely determined Snape ready to give up his soul in order to bring back Harry's. I am SO glad I stumbled onto this gem and I wish you all the success in your future writing endeavors!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
this story touched my heart. thank you
Reader chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
Wonderful! :D
Reader chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Yes! Another of your stories! (Did I mention that I like your stories a LOT?)
fanreading chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Nice touch with the school line. I miss Dumbledore.
fanreading chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
I really like that last part with Snape and Lupin. It was very touching.
fanreading chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
What dour circumstances for everyone.
fanreading chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
It seems that Snape needs to be needed. Nothing wrong with that, of course. I think this could really be an alternate universe.
fanreading chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I think this whole series hits down to the bone.
LadyofHuntingandHobbits chapter 12 . 4/7/2012
You are an amazing author and I love your style and how well you can portray Snape! Great story
Lily-Magnolia chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
That was wonderful, somehow I really love the way you portrayed Severus very well, with his scowls and stares and whatnots :) Thank you for entertaining us very well!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
*snickering* Somehow I just love the fact that Severus is a somewhat scared of having to face the wolf side of Remus!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
I'm amazed by Severus' determination to protect Harry, I just love it!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I just love it when Severus shows his caring side despite putting up a scowl just to cover his soft side, especially to Harry :)
librarywitch chapter 12 . 5/11/2010
Another awesome tale! Well done, I love your Severus, very good portrait of our favorite Potions Master. You are the master!