Reviews for Le Chapeau
sorrellkaren chapter 1 . 2/25
I do not know where you got your inspiration for this witty little piece but I thank you for bringing it to fruition. I have long admired Athos hat and the way he conveys his emotions by the way he sets it to his head. That is something you have looked upon as well ; with wit and understanding. Long live the plumed chapeau that graces the handsome face of the Comte de la Fere for he more than anyone has been an unyielding friend. May we all have such loyal companions in our wardrobes.
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Cute! I have to admit Athos and the angle of his hat makes my heart flutter. ;)
Linguam chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
When I first cast my eye upon this story and read the summary, I thought, "from his hat's perspective? How does that even work?" but I decided not to pass judgement and I am unbelievably glad that I didn't. This story is truly unique, and not only because of the unusual POV but also owing to what I can only describe as a beautifully poetic writing style. Needless to say, this little one-shot exceeded all of my wildest expectations. Truly very well done. I will favorite this so I can cherish it in the days to come. A very heartfelt thank you.

/Linguam
unclefungusthegoat chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
This is so amazing- I loved reading it! :D
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Cool! Love it
Troy08 chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Wow he must have had a whole lot of cash in those saddlebags...considering he galivanted all across Europe !i did enjoy the story though!
tmj chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
That was actually quite lovely. :)
riversidewren chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Who could have guessed that a fic featuring Athos' hat could be so great? I LOVED this...it is so true that his hat is a key part of Athos' persona, and is often used as a shield to hide him from the world. The travelogue or the post-Milady years was lovely, and the last three paragraphs were perfection. Thank you for this gem!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Love this, both anthropomorphizing the hat as the interocutor and conveyor of questions then in its other role as aegis. Not sure, but think it might be "le" chapeau (not having written French in many a moon).