Reviews for Maybe My Teen Romantic Comedy isn't as bad as I expected
The Richmaster chapter 6 . 4/7/2019
This was a fun way to end, though I would have liked to see the reactions of a sobered-up Yui and Yukino... tohugh I felt that Komachi's way of getting him out of the house crossed the line with what should be done
Great job throughout this story; I especially loved the characterisation and interactions
The Richmaster chapter 5 . 4/7/2019
Well, that was definitely a roller-coaster of an emotional chapter; I loved the interactions and growth, though I remain a little confused by the ending.
I did really like the line on lying though
The Richmaster chapter 4 . 4/7/2019
that was a really well-written chapter; the motivations and actions of each character work really well and the ending was brilliant
Nameless King chapter 6 . 3/28/2019
Hmmmmmm... I see a "DarkSoul" Reference good, now it's been 4 years will you update?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2019
And another author who decided not to give Yui all the spoils when their was such a huge amount of Hachiman/Yui Shiptease dammit.
A Fan chapter 4 . 1/17/2019
8man likes dark and bitter chocolate? I thought he liked sweet things...
A Fan chapter 4 . 1/17/2019
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Isshiki pretty good at cooking? Kawasomething-san is good at it due to her family situation... now that I think about... isn't only Yuigahama bad at cooking? I am pretty sure Komachi is good/okay as well... Wow. Yuigahama got the short end of the stick from Wataru.
A Fan chapter 2 . 1/17/2019
From Software the creator's of the Dark Souls franchise/series is actually a Japanese company. Hikigaya Hachiman would definitely know of the game. He does play his Vita-chan quite often, so I assume he would know of the mainstream games at least.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2018
Pal
There's inspiration, and there's plagiarism. You literally copied the Hyouka plot (can't remember the episode) and switched the characters.
(Though 8man with Oreki's mind (and Ayanokouji's skills) would probably be an lone alpha)
Hmm...
Anyway, just saying. Don't outright copy, at least not without a disclaimer
Peace!
Clipsus chapter 4 . 5/1/2018
So 8man finally became Hotarou...
Zionchar11 chapter 6 . 4/20/2018
hell yeah
jordanlink7856 chapter 6 . 12/14/2017
Gossu, man, I have so much respect for you
Tenten1001 chapter 6 . 12/13/2017
It was such a fun read. Thanks for your work.
HarimaHige chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Dude, why dont you continue this?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2017
"what kind of generic girl do you like?" lmao

also that yukinoshita cockblock counterattack combo is powerful