Reviews for Tournament? Triwizard? Sure
Nigel943 chapter 1 . 6/11
Really boring...
Srsly freaking boring
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 4/11
Superb fourth year. Always love seeing Harry using his brain. And the Sphinx was hilarious. Very good work.
Monster King chapter 2 . 4/8
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Amista chapter 2 . 4/4
Riya1112 chapter 2 . 3/27
This was a great story. I absolutely loved it! It was awesome! I loved the plot. It was simply amazing. It was also nice and funny. It was well written and just simply beautiful! Wow! I am at a loss for words here! I don't know what else I can say. It's just wow!
Excellent chapter 1 . 2/27
Just to add insult to injury?
"...swear on my life and magic..." i die and my corpse loses magic.
Kai chapter 1 . 2/10
I wonder where the mahogany furniture in Slytherin's chambers come from and about other things in the Chamber of secrets.

I'm struggling to believe that tenth century Scotland imported lumber from tropical East Africa, which would be the closest place to Europe-influenced Africa where mahoganies can be found. And commercially cut mahogany for furniture and such are ALL American species, which were definitely NOT known to Slytherin.

Or that a tenth century private library can be larger than a halfways modern school library that's so large that people can hide between the shelves. It must rival the Great Library of Alexandria, which took centuries to get together and was famous, and be immeasurably valuable. And of course the potions book is handwritten. As are ALL others. If they were Salazar's they were about four hundred years old when printing presses popped up everywhere.

Or that Harry can just read those books, as people wrote, er..., a bit differently, then.
Netchka chapter 2 . 2/3
Great story. Way to good to be a One-Shot. You may have to write a sequel because they're too many things to still be continued. Salazar and his reputation to be fixed, the fact that he and Helga were married, etc, etc. Can't wait.
Corwyn chapter 2 . 12/22/2017
Loved this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
Since Harry is a muggle why not c ome up with muggle methods too with Cedric. You know using like some other fan fanfics due though maybe not to that extreme.
AncientOak chapter 2 . 9/27/2017
This is great! Very clever, I love how tongue in cheek it is.
Nekohana chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
This is the first time I ever be able to answer a riddle this fast. You are so generous with the clues XD
Osmodious chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
Really nice, fun story...the interplay with the sphinx was epic! Good characters, some interesting ideas, good mix of dialogue and exposition, and well written. Just a good solid story...if I had a complaint, I'd have liked it to be longer (but I almost always say that!), and I think detail could be added fairly easily to do just that, if you ever had the inclination. Thanks for posting!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Epic
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
A great story here! Thanks for posting it!