Reviews for Tournament? Triwizard? Sure
hdres chapter 1 . 6/7
A fun story. I enjoyed the interactions with Cedric particularly the dragon planning session. Thank you for sharing your story
Tilty.bbb chapter 2 . 3/30
This was a fantastic read well done
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 3/11
I enjoyed this story quite a bit. The entire thing was well written and I really liked how Harry took charge during the tournament fiasco. I especially liked the addition of Dobby and Slytherin. They both have wonderful advice to Harry and educated him about the Magical World, as did Cedric. The pace was a bit quick with this being a oneshot, however the flow worked rather well with how it was delivered. I also quite liked the changes with the tournament champions. That was a wonderful suggestion to make it fair to each of the schools. It's a pity I haven't seen that used in other works. Anyway it was a lovely piece. Thank you for taking the time to write it and share it with us
thinker0 chapter 2 . 3/11
I like this take on the triwizard. Probably what I would consider the most realistic take. Very fun and a good read
FlowerChild23 chapter 2 . 1/28
aww. This story was amazing. I love Anti-Dumbledore or stories that prove he is just a man who makes mistakes because of arrogance.
ak chapter 2 . 1/26
bonne fic!
Hermione was just as at fault. She owes Harry just as much of a sincere apology and should just as much be on probation. Even saying that shows how bitchy she’s being.
lazari-the-zalgoid chapter 1 . 12/30/2021
Luna is 13
hunzbookwyrm chapter 2 . 9/14/2021
Great story can't wait to see what you do next!
Gina chapter 2 . 7/29/2021
This was fun, thanks for writing! Could the champions and their dates, Remus, or some such write a book? Find portraits of the other three?
lmcdanl chapter 2 . 7/30/2021
This is a cute story.
ShadowStalker3424 chapter 1 . 7/29/2021
A few problems I found with this story is the redemption of Snape because we knew he would have been fine with Voldemort killing James if he left Lily alive, I hoped he would've died. Also Luna and Viktor because Hermione is 15 and Viktor is 18 so it was understandable when they had their thing but Luna is 13... THIRTEEN. Viktor a creep. It was a decent story tho, cringey at times but y'know, what story isn't?
Elymes chapter 2 . 7/29/2021
good story nice way of the turnament and the parsel stunner
Monster King chapter 1 . 5/19/2021
Awesomeness
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 2 . 4/21/2021
Here’s an idea. Since he used a spell to identify his line and found out his mom was born from the evans magical line, grandmother a squib, he conjure up from other mudane borns he knows, hermione, justin (the guy with the camera), and then reveal salazar’s line, as well as show them the portrait. Having actual proof the mudane borns are not mudbloods and being able to get the history straight from the horses mouth could help with the reputation, if not cast his previous one in doubt.