Reviews for Tournament? Triwizard? Sure
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
every body so fast to say ron betray harry in gof, but ron and harry did talk about entering together, harry did say he would enter when no one was around and ron was talking to him, trying to ask question harry the one that got up and left and then throw a badge at ron head. harry was half at fault.
TheNameOfARiver chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
brilliant oneshot... write some more harmonian fics... u write it sooo good
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Great story! Look forward to the next one.
Era-chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I enjoyed reading your story. Other than some mispelled grammar, the story flowed smoothly. The transition lines should also be fixed; there are a few that were incorrectly placed.

As for the story, I liked how Harry assessed the situation and took a proactive role to it. I wished that I knew more as to what happened to the Weasley twins's presence, as well as what happened to Ron. I also liked Agnes and Marko; they're a cool couple.

Great job and I hope you keep up tnt good work!
Wheel Then chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Lovely story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I like the dynamic you showed between Harry and Cedric as they worked together on tasks. On a minor note, I'm not exactly sure transfiguring water is a possible due to Gamps law which states that food/water can not be conjured/transfigured into. So I think the opposite is true as well. But that is just pure speculation on my part. Thus a minor note. Another thing I enjoyed was the how you portrayed Dumbledore. Honestly, while I enjoy stories where he is extremely manipulative, I truly felt like this story was a breath of fresh air in that aspect. I wish you the best of luck in your next endeavor.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12