Reviews for Tournament? Triwizard? Sure
ak chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
bonne fic!
pour la r├ęputation de sal pourquoi ne pas mettre un portrait dans la salle commune des serpents?
d'ailleurs pourquoi n'y a t'il pas des portraits des fondateurs dans l'├ęcole?
jbfritz chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
Great start!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Awesome start!
Cadi-Pika1993 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
What does dmil mean?
Cateagle chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
To help Salazar's reputation, Harry's going to have to find a way to get the true story out there; I wonder how an interview of his portrait by Luna for The Quibbler would do as a starting point? Particularly, it might work if the true story of the Chamber and Harry's second year was made public first, to prepare people for revelations from that find.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
*chuckle* Truly a different approach to things; how much using actual logic must affront certain wizarding sensibilities. Still, it's pleasant to see how it all worked out.
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Yay! for Harry's words to the youngest male Weasley and to Hermione, who is really rather dim where friendships are concerned even if she's otherwise intelligent if she ever thought Harry would just forgive or reconcile with the youngest male Weasley.
"backup" when used in the sense that Harry used it there, should be one word.
Yay! for Cedric voicing that "you need to up your skills and learn everything you possibly can as fast as you can" to Harry, whom I hope will take it to heart and act on it.
I LOVE Fleur and Agnes's perfect posture there on the bench.
"'smiled at it's hissing" - "at its hissing".
I think Harry and Cedric's shared laugh was maybe closer to a nervous bout of hysterical laughter.
"one of it's eggs" - "one of its eggs".
Poor mama dragon, having lost one of her eggs!
"it's tail" - "its tail".
"it's egg" - "its egg".
"whipped it's head around" - "whipped its head around".
"A brown missile found it's green eyed target" - "found its green eyed target".
Yay! for Cedric taking those points off of Draco Malfoy.
Bless Cedric for explaining those wizarding customs and Harry's own family tree to him.
Thanks for those snacks, Dobby!
Thank you for your assistance with Harry's dance lessons, Cho.
"revealed it's mysteries" - "revealed its mysteries".
"poured over them" - "pored over them".
"it's tentacles" - "its tentacles".
"'it's oft inhabitants" - "its oft inhabitants".
Dobby's use of a muggle spiral bound notepad amused me.
I like you loads, Salazar Slytherin!
"muggle stationary" - "muggle stationery".
If house elves think muggle stationery is handy, they have far more common sense than many pureblood witches and wizards.
"you should hear it from the mouth of the horse" - "hear it from the horse's mouth".
"poured over the books" - "pored over the books".
"cleanup" should be one word.
I LOVE the champions having become friends.
I'm upset at the way Molly Weasley treated Sirius and Remus too.
AW! at Luna giving Viktor a kiss for good luck.
That sphinx's whining at Cedric and Harry solving her riddle was funny.
The sphinx's big brother sounds like one scary dude.
Diana the sphinx wanting and getting Harry's autograph was even funnier.
Yay! for Harry offing the horcrux in Nagini.
"hard-pressed" should get hyphenated.
Yay! for Harry offing Tom Riddle junior.
Yay! for Harry pouring those pepper-up, healing and magic replenishing potions down Cedric's throat.
Yay! for Harry's transfiguring all the death eater into pink blocks of wood and Wormtail into a block of clay.
Take THAT! Amelia Bones for having to hear Harry lost all faith in authority figures once he was forced to participate in the tournament.
Yay! for Amelia Bones dressing Fudge down and capturing Crouch.
Take THAT, you badly trained auror (on whom Harry demonstrated the stunning charm in parsel without the auror even putting up a shield).
"Potter's were descended" - "Potters were".
I can't wait to see Dumbles floundering.
Yay! for Dumbles being removed very soon as Harry's proxy.
I LOVE Fudge having turned purple with rage and not being able to do anything in his rage.
"waived the fees for escaping" - "the fines for escaping"?
"ask the other's" - "ask the others".
"alerted us of the our lord's need" - "alerted us of our lord's need".
Ariadne Venegas chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
I really like it and with the omake is more clear!

It was strange when they fight so much they never do that even with the infamous Snape book. ( and that was awful writing of Jk part, all that Hermione and Hary/ginny in that book totally out of character)

I really love the fic, and that Riddle never found Slytheryn private chambers.

About how to get Slytheryn clear his past there must some diary from that time something of Helga? That would help the thing right away, and something of Salazar.
Also I supose Rowena was the second wife of Godric? Or they have a other girl appart from Helena who died childless?
ashstorm26617 chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I loved it it was literally the best thing I've read today thank you
killer4853 chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
ArturiusRex8 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I think you meant to write 'a fire-breathing ANIMAL' not 'mammal', seeing as most everyone agrees dragons are reptiles.
-ArturiusRex8
AnniKay chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Okay so the line where Snape told Harry that he was infuriating, but he was his only family...man that was pure epicness. I loved it. The entire story had been great, but that line was just awesome.
Thanks for a great read,
TTFN,
Anni
Saissa chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Brilliant story! I really enjoyed this!
mworth1019 chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Cute story well done!is it finished? I hope not
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Hermione wasn't a prefect in fourth year.

How did Harry retrieve his potions stuff while being inside Slytherin's potions lab?
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »