Reviews for Soul Shine
musicbean2 chapter 3 . 8/18/2017
That was so intense
debybee chapter 3 . 5/30/2016
Great story !
I can't wait for the next chapter !
LILY.pads.ROX chapter 3 . 2/24/2016
Amazing!
crookedm1le chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
Love this...Waiting for update
OTP Writer at Heart chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
This is so odd...I have no idea what's happening but I kind of like it. I really hope Felicity and Oliver start talking to each other and can actually make it having a conversation. But great story!
unechenille chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
OMG THAT WAS SO INTENSE. I loved it! Please please please update again soon I can't wait to see where you go with it!
Romantic Journalist chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
So, is he the Wells from the future? He came back to find soulmates and now he's found them?
titemb-bm chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
it's has taken time but this chapter deserved to wait becaus i's just perfect ! love it! and in the end juste perfect ! Wells still Wells ! i cant wait for read thet next chapter !
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
Omg OMG omg omg! Can't wait for more !
uconnhuskiesfan2001 chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
*whew* ... that was intense. Looking forward to reading more!
Lizzy B chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
Great story! Update soon please!
LEYTON-NALEY chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
I read all of this without putting it down to even think. I was hooked from just the summary, and each word drew me further and further in. I love this idea and just the whole concept of it is ridiculously hot. I think there may have been several points where I had to fan myself because your smut is just that intense. I really hope you update soon. I feel like an addict. Now that I've overdosed on so much of this story, I need my next fix. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story. You should be proud :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
Sweet Jesus this chapter had /everything/. Had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. And I loved how Dr Wells is still the sneaky guy keeping secrets. Cannot wait to read more :)
schrooten5 chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
Thank you so much for updating! This is such a fantastic story. Here's hoping the muse continues.
NickysAms chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
Have no words to describe it ! Jus awesome, the only thing that bothered me was Oliver killing the guy...
But I can't wait for the next chap, I really can't !