Reviews for Mass Effect: Murphy's Law
Tom712 chapter 108 . 5/3
BJ Hanssen chapter 107 . 4/14
Some interesting developments. I really like the interaction between Sean and his daughter, that was sweet.
Tom712 chapter 107 . 4/12
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 94 . 3/15
I really did not expect this to happen.
There is still so much of Cerberus left to deal with, but with the I.M. out of the picture...
Poor EDI, Like Lydia said EDI is just a child at the moment and for her this must have been a rollercoaster for her. I hope there is something for her that is not containment for EDI.
I guess Murphys Law can go both ways.
Anything that can go wrong will in the most horrifying way possible.
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 86 . 3/14
HOLY POOP
Reading this and looking back at the Game; you started the war 1 year early!
Dang does messing with the space-time Continuum really mess with things, and now there is no minor war with the Geth?
HOT DOG!
Great stuff
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 54 . 2/19
Heheh i was not sure if Sean was going for a Tony Stark style presentation, OR a Jean Baptiste Emanuel 'Zorg' sinse you already did a Fifth Element reference.
Great stuff
BjHanssen chapter 106 . 2/8
Reviewing as guest, as I don’t have my computer (sm in hospital with covid).

This took an interesting turn, I had always thought we should see more Inusannon in fanfics.
Tom712 chapter 106 . 2/3
very nice
BJ Hanssen chapter 105 . 1/29
Well that was a satisfying chapter :)

Interesting tactics from the Reapers. Why *did* they go for the farmland?
Monitor2o3 chapter 3 . 1/28
We are the special Projects Division of the Alliance, otherwise known as the SPD — For me, a German, this is far funnier than it should be, considering that SPD is the acronym Sozialdemokratische Partei Deutschlands, a major political party in Germany... So, are they also the oldest such division in the Alliance (the SPD has a more or less unbroken record going back to the Kaiserreich, and are thus the oldest party in Germany — by a significant margin).

Otherwise, very interesting until now... let’s see how it continues :-)
BJ Hanssen chapter 104 . 1/23
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
broldakka chapter 104 . 1/20
Hey so this timeline shepard gets with tali right?
Tom712 chapter 104 . 1/20
Daedleuss chapter 103 . 1/19
Great story can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
BJ Hanssen chapter 103 . 1/8
Welp that's a terrifying weapon. Nearly as terrifying as John Crichton's wormhole weapon in Farscape: The Peacekeeper War.