Reviews for How Long Is Forever?
karenjuly16 chapter 26 . 11/2/2022
Interesting. Itachi has something to live for now, so he isn't going as hard on his body so he can live long enough for Sasuke to meet him. Instead of in cannon where he hurt his mind, traumatizing him, and then waiting for him to kill him. Sakura has changed a lot just by being there for Naruto. And in turn she's been able to help Kakashi and Sasuke and many others too. The bright Will of Fire burns brighter than the sun, and it only grows as she meets more and more people. Still, I can't imagine it's easy for her. All of her precious people are gone, and she has to see these new people that she is starting to care for just as much, but they have not gone through half as much with her has she has gone through for them. What a powerful thing love can be. There is no greater power than that, for sure. Giving it away only creates more, only makes it stronger. I found this story years ago by chance, glad I could find it once again, even though I wasn't looking for it. You really do her justice, same with everyone else. I only wish I could have told you this sooner. Better late than never, as a wise person once said. Right?
candyobrien0 chapter 32 . 10/28/2022
I really love this story, is it crazy to wait for an update?
integralz656 chapter 18 . 8/20/2022
Oooh I love this story so much, and the characters, and the boundless sea of fluff
cambicambi chapter 32 . 4/7/2022
This is the best time travel Sakura fic I have ever read. The pacing, the characterizations, everything... Amazing. A very compelling read.
Desiderada chapter 32 . 1/19/2022
This was a wonderful read! Thank you for having taken the time to write this, all these years ago. I especially like the voice you've given to Sakura and Kakashi - they make the reading experience feel incredibly immersive!

Thank you again, and have a wonderful day!
Cheers!
mickeysofine chapter 7 . 1/11/2022
Aww, she said precious people.

What a great call back!
camimarte chapter 32 . 1/1/2022
I looooove this story! Please update! Your writing style is wonderful and the story itself is soo incredibly interesting.
elouizamariaa chapter 2 . 12/21/2021
i love Sakura & Cats
elouizamariaa chapter 3 . 12/21/2021
THIS IS SO GOOD OMG
laelruin chapter 32 . 11/4/2021
Wow! Totally wow! You're story is so mitch finn to read! I hope you decide to continue it XD
Thanks for a great time!
L
mandorakat chapter 1 . 10/24/2021
this is really really good. I hope you continue at some point
soodarling chapter 32 . 10/17/2021
Your story is amazing
yochan123 chapter 9 . 7/9/2021
This kakashi you wrote seems like an idiot
He SHOHLD know about naruto having the kyuubi and this huge chakra reserves and harder to control and same with sakura’s small chakra but good control
yochan123 chapter 8 . 7/9/2021
Obito laughing cuz he trying to destroy the village
yochan123 chapter 5 . 7/9/2021