Reviews for Heat
GizliBiraz chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
Again, well done! You write so well, both technically (very few errors on punctuation, grammar, etc., if any) and narratively. You paint pictures without overstepping into too much description, you give background without straying into the trap of exposition, and you maintain the characterization without forcing them to act in unusual ways as they explore this new territory. This is very well done!

I particularly like the comparison of Walt's eyes to the "iridescent blue in the hottest part of a steady flame." It speaks to the steady nature of who he is, but also to the passion that lays buried there, bubbling just under the surface.

Phenomenal work! Thank you for bringing us in on this intimate fantasy! (Let's hope the show does as good a job when it finally happens there.)
GizliBiraz chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Well done! I think you've done a good job of keeping them in character, yet overcoming some misconceptions and moving right along, as they should have oh, so many times before now. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
KpLark chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
That was done very well !
natcat2000 chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
Loved it! You have a fantastic way of writing erotica that doesn't leave me feeling trashy after reading your story.
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
Holy shit. I hope I quoted Vic correctly. He he. That was so hot. Mmm. Now i just hope Walt is in my kitchen to make pancakes in the morning. ;)
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Well, i have been sweet on the idea of these two forever, but sweet Jesus! I am so glad I chose this as the fic to break myself into reading the fanfics for them. It's beautifully crafted. I can see it and hear it in their narration.
RueEmerson chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Delightful. Fanning myself delightful. Thank you.
NevadaRose chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Thanks for that tasty morsel. Appreciate that it was pleasant and not overflowing with angst - there's only so much of that one can take.
steubec chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
I have FINALLY gotten around to reading the stories and updates that I have missed out on the last month and decided to start with yours. Now the others will have to wait as I need time to recover. Excellent as always! Hot and sexy without being predictable or cheesy. Vivid imagery and descriptions. Just perfect in every way! (Well, you know how I feel about your stories) Glad you followed the urge to write something plot-less and sexy. Sometimes that's exactly what we need to read. Thanks!
GiuliettaC chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
What a sensual romp! You have this to a fine art. Always fun to read.
Wlnut chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
Okay, as usual, this was so fun to read and you nailed these two perfectly. White hot but still playful, and believable. Hmm, this reader needed a lemonade and a fan to finish the story. I love everything you write. Thanks for being a treat. #walnuts
waltxvic chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
Dear god you are beyond good at this. So sexy (Vic is SO lucky) and then hilarious breakfast innuendo and an Easter egg laugh about jorts in the author's note!
susan1770 chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
I have to find a boyfriend NOW! My God, I love reading your work. You EXCEL at this, some of these scenes need to be in Season 4. (Easy there - I still like reading that line over and over). This was so sexy and wow, what a lovèr. I thinking I mention getting a boyfriend every time you write a story, lol. You are so talented and I love the humor you infuse into every storyline. Please keep them coming. I am such a fan.
MissJodie chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
Go Walt and Vic! Pancakes sound good though, I may have to make some for dinner! Love your stories.
Longmire Fan chapter 2 . 4/26/2015