Reviews for Cinderella in Yuugiou Style!
Fem 2p Norway chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
OMFG Please Update
Shadow fairy princess chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
OMGwhat bakura going to do when he finds ou that ryou is a boy and not a girl. plz make bakura sill be in love with him what going t ohappen in the next chappter plz tell me im dieing 2 know
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
OMG! this is awesome! I love it!
Misaki - Mizuky chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Darn! Another great unfinished story? Are you even going to finish this? Please do!
Ciel Lilis chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
AWESOME! you tatolly need to write the next chappie (chapter) PWEASEE! P.S love (sing songy voice) this story ! (secrectly gives chocalte to yami )
subaru1999 chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
great story! hope you someday decide to continue it...
lensestothestars chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Aw...the scene between Ryou and Bakura was so sweet...I love fluff, especially like that.

Yami Akimoto: Grah! I wanted to smash that clock in half! Why did they interrupt their special moment? WHY?

O.O Ignore her, she's psychopathic. XD

I love the idea of Duke being the fairy godmother - I want a Dungeon Dice Monsters wand!

I know this was written about six years ago, but I really love this fiction and I honestly wish you'd continue. Great job!

-Yami Mayu
Angellbaby chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
Did you know that in Cinderella 3:A Twist in Time,Anastasia was actually nice to Cinderella? Do you mind putting the final chapter up?
Kidiu chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
Aw! This is such a cute story! I'm sad you havn't updated, but I really hope you'll choose to continue this sweet story someday.
kalimoto chapter 4 . 1/4/2006
...ok. So it's been 2...almost 3 years since you've updated.

BUT YOU CAN'T LEAVE US ON THE EDGE LIKE THIS!

...especially with the chance of lime. _

Please update! Or I'll start crying...-sniffle- ;-;
Ryou VeRua chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
Update update update! _ UPDATE! PLEASE!
misori chapter 4 . 11/8/2004
LIME! LIME LIME LIME!

/drools at the thought/

Gods, I love RxB-ness...

;

GREAT JOB!

-Miso
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
/is dying of laughter/ Can't wait for Bakura to find out Ryou's a guy! i do have a question though! Are you going to show the little mice scene where they retrieve the key? UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
galeaya chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
hey princess strawberry... is it true? ne ne is it? you are not going to update without reviews? wah!

huhuhu! please continue your fic!

update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update!
eBooeBoo chapter 1 . 4/22/2004