Reviews for Shelter From The Storm
Rubyray7777 chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
Another great story so far! Being from the deserts in Arizona, I can tell you that you learn growing up to never cross what is normally dry river beds after a monsoon storm. After Monsoon storm, these dry river beds turn into major flash flood areas. Some of our lower roads go through these areas and are closed off after a storm due to the dangers of these now impromptu rushing river beds. Even if it's only a foot deep, that water is rushing so fast, it'll carry your car all the way down stream with the flash flood. We have a law in Arizona called the Stupid Motorist Law because so many people were avoiding the "Closed Road Due to Flooding" signs. It actually is very dangerous for our law enforcement and Highway Patrol to rescue people in flooded roadways with the water rushing downstream/river. They have to rescue these people from a helicopter to get them out, if it's not too late. And it ends up costing the law breaker a $5,000 fine for the rescue. I can tell you that that shirt Longmire would not have crossed the river bed and normal circumstances... Your story is amazing still! I love how you have the characterization perfectly right on with the characters in the TV show! Thank you for the entertainment!
clestaffordt chapter 7 . 2/21/2017
Wow, That was great sexy story!
untapdtreasure chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
Hehe i liked it fine. Vic is a bit vulgar. Lol.
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
Omg, i love Digital Daggers! Thus fic is delicious as of yet! I can't wait to read the rest!
rebelxxwaltz chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
Good stuff! Inspirational, too, as you've now got me thinking all sorts of thoughts about silk and leather and light bondage. Hellooooo! That is SO happening. Haha. :D

I liked the fact that this was sexy and tender but not mushy or sentimental, plus the thoughtful commentary on the differences regarding what Walt and Vic respectively are used to when it comes to this type of intimacy. You've got to figure they can learn a lot from each other, eh?

Poor Walt, we're always forcing him to make pancakes. LOL! I'm almost certain he must know a few more recipes; surely Henry would have taught Walt a thing or two over the years at least! I have a feeling Vic will take great pleasure in forcing Walt to cook, because a girl's got to eat after all that exercise.

Enjoyed this, hope you've got more ideas poking around over there!
susan1770 chapter 6 . 5/7/2015
I need a boyfriend! You are so good at the sexy stuff, playful, sensual, sexy, loving, am I missing anything? I appreciate the updates, especially knowing that you have a busy life in addition to keeping your fans happy. Love the handcuffs, hope Vic gets to use them on Walt. God knows, I would... :)
mt6shock chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
Awesome! Thank you, very good and steamy!
limptulip chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
No awkwardness in their first go...I'm eagerly anticipating round two.
waltxvic chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Is it hot in here? Nope, it's your story!
Rebelwant2B chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
One of the hottest scenes I've read. You have knack for this. But... You forgot the music list for this chapter:)
Longmirefan chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Well i'm certainly not gonna get any sleep now...OMG SMOKING!
NevadaRose chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Just what I was expecting to happen, and, my, but that was hot.
NevadaRose chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
Give that fire an hour or two to warm things up and, well, bet things get warmer.
waltxvic chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
Walt as a heat source - who wouldn't want to save on their power bills that way? :)
mt6shock chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
That was so sweet, loved it! Would love to spoon with him lol