Reviews for The Pokémon Games
Bluecloud chapter 4 . 2/21/2016
Are you going to continue? Please do!
Bluecloud chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
I have two OCs:

Name: Candy Steinman
Species: Skitty
Gender: Female
District: 3
Age: 12
Moves: Sing, Doubleslap, Tail Whip, Charm
Personality: Incredibly naïve - not even sure what you're supposed to do in the Games. Innocent, curious, and wouldn't have made it past the Bloodbath if it weren't for her ally (who we'll meet shortly).
Ability level: 2

Name: Holly Rivers
Species: Snivy
Gender: Female
District: 7
Age: 15
Moves: Leer, Tackle, Vine Whip, Attract
Personality: Calm, serious, somewhat cynical, and tends to deadpan. She cares deeply about her ally, Candy, and treats her like a little sister. She uses Attract to get male enemies' guards down, them kills them by slamming them to the ground with Vine Whip - without letting Candy see, of course.
Ability level: 10
Guest chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
IT'S A MEGA GLOVE.
By the way, please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
Name: Cynthia Hopkins
Age: 14
District: 3
Pokémon Species: Purrloin
Personality: Sarcastic, stoic, deadpan sense of humor, not afraid to kill. She only lets her parents and four brothers call her Cindy, though, and she gets really ticked if anyone else calls her that.
eclipseddarksoul chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
more please
Reader chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
Please do more!
otherrealmwriter chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
This story is quite interesting. I was skeptical at first but this is turning out well. If you need suggestions, maybe a Xatu that was a District 8 tribute female? About 16 with long brown hair before?
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
This was a great chapter and you described the transformation well.
Alex chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
Please do more it's really good! Keep the good work up
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I think I'd want to be a Wigglytuff!
goldclaw chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
Nice story, but was grotle the only one who died?
SylviaHunterOfArtemis chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
Aaaaah
mlle.blitzkrieger chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Archeops567 chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
I know this is a bit random,but I am going to launch one of the most ambitious plans. I am going to complete the National Pokedex after beating Clemont. And I'm Nuzlocking Pokemon Y!

PokemonChronicles, you know that OC thing, what's the form? Where is it? Only I need to know what it is so I can do it...

*Gotcha! Eevee was caught!*
SylviaHunterOfArtemis chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
Whoa.. can't wait till next time!~