Reviews for Alternate History
Samara Holmes chapter 1 . 7/3
Just brilliant! Could not stop reading it until I finished it. Great writing and story line!
nkh1 chapter 29 . 5/14
Very different, enjoyable story
w o w

I’m kinda sad about the ending, but it gives off a J.K. Rowling vibe. The plot was interesting and I’m glad that all the questions I had while reading it were answered. It was a great read
Knew it!
Draco was raised by Sirius. Called it!
Smokezombie96 chapter 7 . 4/4
OHMYGOD I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS DEVELOPMENT
CaliforniaCougar chapter 8 . 2/20
awww that was so sweet of Draco. I have to admit, I didn't think I would like this premise, but it's growing on me because the writing is so well done.
I ENJOY THIS chapter 4 . 11/20/2017
You have a great way of writing, it's the right combination of stress and retained information and helpful hits and I love it all.
saraimancer7 chapter 32 . 7/19/2017
Amazing story! But does Hermione ever go back to her old world?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2017
I desperately want to live in a different reality. I hate my life. I hate myself. Im not good enough. I wanna die. I love him. He wont love me the way I do him. Never make anybody else the center of your universe. It will kill you like it will with me.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/4/2017
So wonderful! The plot was amazing, the characters so we'll developed... Loved it!
dracofan53 chapter 32 . 6/29/2017
Absolutely excellent piece of writing! I loved every minute of this story
ANGSWIN chapter 32 . 1/11/2017
This is the second time that I have read this story. I don't remember why I didn't leave a review the first time, but I just wanted to let you know how much I liked it! I am a big fan of Time Traveling Hermione stories, but they do tend to get a bit repetitive sometimes. I love how you kept this one completely outside of the box with the interesting plot twists, though.

Also, I am not a big HG/DM shipper, but I really liked them as a couple in this story! I LOVE how you had him raised by Sirius. That made all of the difference in the world... ;)
madval29 chapter 15 . 12/10/2016
Huh. Interesting but is shacklebolt a good guy here or not he's certainly mysterious. But I guess that can't be blamed as what adult divulges all their secrets to a teenager. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 14 . 12/10/2016
Great haha hermione just walking backwards off the top of the cliff is hilarious. Great chapter!