Reviews for Godzilla and RWBY: Battle for Remnant -old-
Kaiju-O Danny chapter 6 . 3/18
Hey! I read your story and it was awesome! It's a bummer that this story end, but I was wondering if I could ask your permission to rewrite the story and probably change the focus on more Godzilla while the RWBY characters have lesser role. Just want to said thanks answer preheaps you might revived this story someday.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Emi shouldn't have been sent as well. If it was only the King of the Monsters, then that would have actually made this story unique. Emi is the typical Shounen heroine. Pathetic.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
I think this story was grate but i do think you should have made godzilla bigger also godzilla should have made all the grim look like little puppies compared to him also his atomic braeth should have fryed them but i got to say you did a grate job doing this story and i like how you put information on some of the history on godzilla also i dod not know some of the stuff about the grim
The-real-dragon-rider chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
I like how you were able to tie in Godzilla into this world; I will be honest; I thought you couldn't pull it off but you did it. I found no grammar mistakes as of yet. All in all, a good story with a suspenseful story line; keep up the good work.
thunder dragon chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Can I make a request for a few arcs?
I want Godzilla to resurrect Ghost Godzilla by using his Atomic Breath as the Heart has been gradually regenerating over the years and the radiation from the breath sped up the process and to act as a partner after Godzilla kicks Ghost Godzilla's ass and to help Godzilla find other's of their kind after all that is how Godzilla makes friends(Please make an Omake of Ghost G and Godzilla as buddy cops it would be hilarious). Also I want Ozpin to reveal the birth of Godzilla, a God Of Destruction, and a King of Monsters to Ruby and her team so they know the stakes of what is going on with the return of Godzilla.
Second Arch: A Call To War. After kicking Ghost G's butt. Godzilla and Ghost Godzilla find and fight the decedent's of Rodan, Angurius, Mothra, Battra, King Caesar, Zilla, Ebirah, Sanda, Gaira, Baragon, Manda, Varan, Titannosaurus, Gorosaurus, Kumonga, Kamacuras, and Frakenstien to make them Godzilla's allies to take on the Grimm and find others of the Godzilla race so that a new age of Kaiju can begin and for a rematch with Mecha Ghidorah who is being controlled by the White Fang organization (like in the Godzilla movie Destroy All Monsters).
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
HE'S HERE BOYS AND GIRLS! BIG G IS BACK!
New Universe Returns chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
I guess that the White Fang are slightly different from canon. Even the White Fang members dislike extremism, and Adam and Cinder so far are depicted as anti-heroes.

Could you do the Ultraman/RWBY story or not? It take place either after Ultraman Cosmos, or Ultraman Max, or Ultraman Mebius, or Ultraman Saga movie (featuring Ultraman Zero, not Ultraman Saga), or Ultraman Ginga S.

It is what happen when the other Ultras returned to the Land of Light (for Mebius and Zero's story) to informed about the discovery of another Earth-like planet (Remnant), which it is populated by humans, just like Earth. There, Ultra Father decided to send one of the Ultras (no OCs) to that world. Meanwhile, a powerful and evil being from another dimension, who also discovered the planet Remnant before and finding out more about that world, is planning to send out Kaijus there.
DragonBlitz85 chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
Godzilla's here...
Matt chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
If it was Team C.F.V.Y that you killed I'm SO going to be infuriated at you.
Le MAO XXIII chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
Huh, I thought Godzilla was heading to Vale not Beacon...unless he has to go through Beacon to get to Vale, which makes sense.

Either way...using lyrics from the Godzilla song:

OH! OH! There goes Beacon! GO GO GODZILLA!

and/or

OH! OH! There goes Vale City! GO GO GODZILLA!

Also...Winter working with the White Fang. I know this is a combined Earth and Remnant fic and some stuff will obviously not be the same from canon (as well as not knowing much about WInter), but I've kind of wondered if Winter was working with the Cinder and Torchwick. Cause the way her concept art is, she looks like she MIGHT have something to do with the Atlesian military. And...well, how else did could Torchwick have possibly gotten those Mechs for the White Fang?

Of course, she can also NOT have anything to do with the military. It's just a theory.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
Have Godzilla somewhat connect to Ruby Rose due her Purity and Boldness
Wolf Mike chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Nature has an order,a power to restore balance.I believe he is that power.
Godzilla may be the answer.I believe he's here to restore balance, he can defent the Grimm.
GameboyNinjaUltimate Icarus chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
This is a pretty good story. I like the way the Dust came about and the Grimm also. I am a big fan of Godzilla and RWBY and I was extremely excited when I began to read this story. Until next time, your faithful reader GameboyNinjaUltimate Icarus, out.
Matt chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
I wonder what Weiss is hiding from her team?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
Whoa! Awesome chapter! Looks like there's more to the Grimm than we originally thought eh? Awesome! Keep it up!