Reviews for Abandon All Hope
WinterRain36 chapter 15 . 7/6/2016
If Thea was doing things her own way then she should have maimed the bitch. Blinding her for life would have been one way. Disappointing.
highlander348 chapter 15 . 7/2/2016
Well Thea should have cut off a few of Karina's fingers to drive the point home in my opinion. That and kill that bastard Malcolm. Will there be a sequel to this story? Please let me know! :D
highlander348 chapter 14 . 7/2/2016
I didn't like this ending to much! Couldn't Roy had faked his death and assumed a new identity thanks to Felicity? He could have stayed in Starling city with Thea instead of running like on the show. Please share your thoughts on this!
WinterRain36 chapter 13 . 6/26/2016
I didn't see that coming! I thought for sure Roy was dead. At least Thea has the love of her life back now. This story is not over yet right? Team Arrow still has to track down Karina and bring her to justice. Though killing the bitch works for me to.
Thanks for sharing!
highlander348 chapter 13 . 6/26/2016
Well I am happy that Roy is alive! That is great news! Pissed that bastard Karina got away and Thea didn't get a second chance at killing her though. I really hopeThea tracks her down eventually and puts a arrow through her heart. She can be vindictive and is more then justified in doing it. Don't you agree? :D
kindleflame5 chapter 12 . 5/25/2016
I hate Karina! Why didn't Thea kill her! She has to get a second chance and Oliver needs to stop acting like a pussy!
WinterRain36 chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
Most fans and critics agree Oliver has gotten to damn soft in his crusade over the last two years and his team and family have suffered for it! Because Oliver was to damn noble to kill Slade when he had the chance he killed Moira and then Ra's killed Thea and then to top off it Damien Darhk killed Laurel this past season. Now Karina that bitch deserves to die! Thea is right in this and I damn wish she had finished the job since Oliver is to gutless to do it. Same with all the corrupted and dirtbag cops that follow her tyrant rule over Starling city.
Hell I am happy Thea put one of those bastard cops out of commission permanently! She has nothing to be upset about at all. This is a war and the other side is playing to kill. When will Oliver get his head out of his ass and realize this?!
highlander348 chapter 11 . 4/29/2016
It's good that Oliver is back but sad that the team doesn't trust him anymore. Hope that changes soon.
I sent you a PM with a question! Please let me know if you received it!.
Cheers!
kindleflame5 chapter 10 . 4/9/2016
I didn't like this ending with Roy being dead! He is not dead is he?
highlander348 chapter 10 . 4/9/2016
Oh I hope Roy is not dead! That is the love of Thea's life! I would be so upset if that happened!
I am already heartbroken the idiot writers of Arrow killed off Laurel in the last episode! What the hell were they thinking?! Morons and assholes the lot of them! Please let Thea kill those corrupted cops who ambushed Roy like that! They deserve to die! IT'S WAR BABY!
WinterRain36 chapter 9 . 3/15/2016
I say the Arrow Team break out detective Lance from jail and he works with them from now on. He would get more things accomplished that's for sure.
highlander348 chapter 9 . 3/13/2016
Lance should go on the lamb! Stupid police chief.
Nice seeing Laurel and Thea kicking butt. They work well together.
I had a question please. Is the new mayor a good guy or a bad one? Karina I mean. Can you give a hint please? :)
Cheers!
kindleflame5 chapter 8 . 2/19/2016
Intriguing story! Do you welcome suggestions from your readers? I was just wondering. :D
WinterRain36 chapter 8 . 2/15/2016
This is good! Can Thea and Roy get back togother as a couple? Do you like that idea? Is Sara really dead in your story by the way? I was just wondering. Cheers!
mjf2468 chapter 7 . 1/10/2016
Another good chapter. So very happy you updated! Can't wait for the rest! I liked Thea. And Roy's reactions were good too. Not sure Laurel should've been so bitter, but so very happy she apologized. That did seen within character, her speaking without thinking. Overall great job.