Reviews for Howl For Me
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 29 . 9/25
wow i so liked this story
any chance if you can continue this
smar0403 chapter 1 . 9/23
been waiting for an update. please finish this master piece
Disappointed to find this story has been abandoned after spending so long reading it. I’m sure you have your reasons and I’m not going to call you out or anything because that wouldn’t be fair. In future, it would be helpful to make a note in the summary of the story to say it’s incomplete/abandoned/on hiatus so new readers are aware they aren’t actually reading a complete story
koalatrek chapter 29 . 9/4
It’s been a little over two years since this story was updated. Will you be continuing the story soon?
Swottyk8te chapter 29 . 9/4
This is the best marriage law fic ever. Please finish it! It’s never too late for an update.
FireyBells chapter 29 . 8/25
Ahh! Second read through, and it’a still amazing. If you’re planning to not update, could we get a new authors note instead of a chapter? I would greatly appreciate it, and I know others would as well.
Christine chapter 20 . 8/21
I would be delighted with a 50 (or more) chapter fic if it would delve into the futures of these forced marriages. How does Draco deal with nappies, no sleep, bottles, etc., then with precocious children (and they would be) who embarrass him with their questions/observations? How does he handle the sibling(s) the same age as his kids? Oh, the possibilities are endless. Might have to make it a sequel...
Love THIS BOOK WHEN IS THE REST COMING
Mila06 chapter 29 . 8/15
Update this story pleaseee
Shishi chapter 29 . 7/25
You can't leave us here! Please finish, it took such an interesting twist, I want to know how the wedding goes, if they say I love you to one another and the other couples!
kmazuk chapter 29 . 7/27
I can’t wait for your next update on this story!
mglblood chapter 29 . 7/17
I have so enjoyed reading your story, but I certainly wish you would finish it. This is the first time I have posted because I was reading to see what happened next.
Snakequeen-27 chapter 1 . 7/5
/3 I’m crying so hard because I’ve seen your recent work and the newer stuff on A03 and I’m so sad that it seems you’ve lost inspiration for this fic. Please let us know if it has.
Riso chapter 27 . 6/28
While I’ve been loving this story, I’m finding it harder and harder to pay attention. I feel like it’s taking forever just to get to the wedding and it feels like all the chapters before that (even though there not) are filler chapters. I know there is a thing as going to fast but at this point it feels like it’s dragging even though I rush to read every chapter and I’m still excited for the next one to come out it just feels like nothing is happening. I’m really sorry I hope this wasn’t to rude I’m trying to give constructive feedback
Thank you, beautifully written as usual.
4,774 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »