Reviews for Howl For Me
Marla1 chapter 19 . 2h
Oh I had to stop and say wow... I am so enthralled by this story. This is the best written marriage law fic I have read... Your writing is fantastic and I am so happy to keep reading!
Marla1 chapter 13 . 4h
Well... You are officially one of my fav writers on here and are making me read all the time... I love the banter and how you show the problem s and how it's not an easy solution. And the tensions are so maddening and intriguing and hdown right hot... Off to go read more and more and more. Loving your stores and I have soooo many to read!
Dreamer22 chapter 27 . 20h
I'm absolutely loving this story! I can't wait to read more!
Wakefielddickson chapter 27 . 9/21
You are KILLING me here
dodiaskajka chapter 27 . 9/21
Hi, kitten, I have stumbled across this story only yesterday and have already devoured it all, falling asleep only when absolutely necessary around 2AM in the morning. The way you write it, the plot twist and what you were able to turn it into is absolutely amazing! Can't wait to read more so whenever you are ready to drop another titbit on us, I will be eagerly waiting! In the meantime, I am going to read the rest of what you have to offer, already excited at the prospect (but pleeeease, don't tell my boss as I am reading it at work :D )
wildheartxx chapter 27 . 9/19
I love your fics and I'm especially hooked on this one! Can't wait for more, I hope you update soon! X
Melindena chapter 27 . 9/18
Just re-read the whole thing... again... Please update soon! I love this one! Hell I love all your stories!
TheOGGryffindorkable chapter 27 . 9/17
please update!
Slytherin7 chapter 27 . 9/17
UPDATE PLEASE
Girl update pleaseeeeee!
thefangirloftheopera27 chapter 27 . 9/16
OMG I just read this all in one sitting and it’s amazing! I can’t wait for more!
I just started reading your story yesterday, and I've already finished all 27 chapters you have up. Your story is so unbelievably amazing I could barely stop reading for a single minute. You are an insanely talented writer. I've read so many fanfictions, but I am truly impressed by yours. Your attention to detail, the fact that you don't skip anything or go to fast with the plot, your storyline, the way every character truly feels genuine to who we all know them to be. I mean holy shit. This story is absolutely amazing. And honestly, this is actually the first Harry Potter fanfic I've ever read. I've been reading Zutara for years and I'm so glad I came across this in someone else's favorites section. This story is beautiful and perfect and I cannot wait for your next update. Now I'm going to go read more of your stories as I await the next update for Howl For Me.
Whit96 chapter 27 . 9/15
Oh I’m so excited I found this wic again. It’s absolutely fabulous! I’m going to have to reread it now.
Lbritton15230 chapter 1 . 9/14
Please please update I love this story!
Grace chapter 27 . 9/14