Reviews for Howl For Me
cannon.brit chapter 29 . 4/23/2021
Loving this story!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/16/2021
WOW.
I will always come back and read this. Wow.. UPDATE SOON PLEASE ABEG!
rurrexx chapter 1 . 4/18/2021
Hi,
your silent but loyal reader here! It's probably my first time writing review... Let me just tell you one thing because I am myself surprised by it and by the power of your story! I was happily progressing with my life and it's been over a year since I enjoyed the pleasures of fanfiction. I was reading a book (a Korean author fantasy about apocalypse - I'm stressing it to show how unlikely it is to bring any form of recollection with your work) when suddenly "Howl for me". Literally it was like lighting. I just suddenly remembered and suddenly had to revisit. I even prayed beforehand for new chapters! Nevertheless, I'm gonna enjoy it even without! I'm so excited to read this again and possibly get back into fanfiction too. (I should be focusing on my dissertation now T.T)
I don't remember if howl for me is well written or if the plot is engaging etc. What I remember is that it's fun and I've read it back to back three times already. I'm starting on my fourth now .
Author! Thank you! And please keep writing even when it's tough. You bring people such as me so much joy.
fwog chapter 29 . 4/16/2021
I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR UPDATE CAUSE WEOW!
Smckoy929 chapter 29 . 4/10/2021
Please update this story !
Who chapter 29 . 3/18/2021
Update... YEY! Thanks for updating! :D Stay safe!
AlwaysItachi chapter 29 . 3/18/2021
Finish this fic already you're killing us
Princessgeek493 chapter 29 . 3/17/2021
Please continue this is so good ! WoW !
The Gabster chapter 29 . 3/9/2021
I wrote you a review yesterday about another fic you wrote, and as you can see I managed to find this one and was forced (forced! I tell you!) to hop on here and write another lil review because your writing is simply divine.

I'm in love with how you handle lore in your fics. You're so creative and the way you weave it into conversation is so like, satisfying to read? I love fics with deep lore but there aren't a whole lot of them out there that handle it without just exposition dumping randomly. Basically: kudos to you you literary magician, you!

Also? Your description of stuff certain things is so good? Like idk I'm shit at visualizing things but you do such a good job that it doesn't really matter that I can't visualize lol

Also (x2) I'm in love with your characterizations. I just think they're great, full stop.

Anyways, I hope you're doing well! Have a good day! :)
Aleksandra Fraidett chapter 29 . 3/6/2021
Still rereading this story in hopes of spotting a new chapter :)
sarahdikman chapter 29 . 3/4/2021
Oh my frekking god! I didn't check when this story was posted and updated last and now I am dying to read the rest. Please, pleeeeease continue this!
honeypie1283 chapter 28 . 2/22/2021
I think it's interesting that Hermione and Narcissa - although not so much the latter - didn't take into account that technically, Lupin did have a pack. Even setting aside the headcanon of the Marauders being a "found family" pack through their animagi, the canon info in the HP universe is very quick to suggest that they can be considered a pack. Hermione at one point even mentions that Sirius and Remus would stay together throughout full moons following her third year and, going off of assumptions now, is well aware of the relationships Harry's father had with his friends. Narcissa, at best, should be semi-aware of the closeness of the Marauders, simply through her relationship with Lucius and his with Snape. In any case, it would help explain Lupin's haggard appearance and disposition along with Teddy's subsequent affinity to his wolfish behavior.
Jules chapter 29 . 2/20/2021
I look forward to reading more, it still amazes me how you are able to keep track of all your stories and the various plots and characters and their relationships with each other and the dynamics of each pairing and their journeys. Absolutely amazing
Xamidimura chapter 29 . 2/17/2021
LOVE the premise of this story and would love to see how it ends. But I know how writing goes sometimes... I hope you are ok and doing well in these weird times. If you become inspired - great If not - I’d love to try myself... :)
Marvelous89 chapter 29 . 2/16/2021
Can’t wait for the next chapter! Soon?!
4,814 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »