Reviews for Howl For Me
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
This is SO good! I keep coming back to see if there is a new chapter! I love it sm
Guest chapter 29 . 10/11/2020
Mooooooooooore
Guest chapter 29 . 10/9/2020
I love this story! It’s one of my favorites I’ve ever read! I’ve lost count how many times I’ve re read it this week alone! I love the entire base of the story and how the characters interact with each other. I’d love to see Harry and Tracy being cute and awkward and deciding to date because they actually like each other. The fact that she brushes her cheek against his to say hello and goodbye is adorable! I need more Ginny and Blaise! I want to see them be all feisty in bed and everything. The tension between Draco and Hermione is INSANE and I love it! I can’t wait until they can actually be together and they get to really fall for each other. The werewolf part makes things so interesting and this is one of my favorite versions of Malfoy I’ve ever read! Can’t wait for more chapters!
Hunger games. hp n divergent chapter 1 . 10/7/2020
shoulda been theo
Guest chapter 29 . 10/4/2020
Please update :)
Pomegranant Seeds chapter 29 . 10/5/2020
So glad I found this story again! Love it and your work!
FaithHunt chapter 29 . 10/5/2020
Thank you so much for updating! 3 I hope you can update again soon. This has been such a good story to read I love it so much I've reread it like 3 times. I can't wait until the wedding! :)
Guest chapter 29 . 9/28/2020
OMG please please update this soon. I could not put it down. I read it all in two days. I NEED MORE! Please update soon
Guest chapter 29 . 9/25/2020
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!UPDATE THIS ROMANTIC ANGSTY SHIT RIGHT NOW!
IamtheK chapter 27 . 9/26/2020
I guess I need to read the story again, I am sure there is an explanation why Hermione is okay with the house elves.
your writing is so good
Rosalynn Winchester chapter 29 . 9/24/2020
So I’ve read this story a couple of times since you began publishing it and I keep returning. It’s got me in its snare And I can’t wait to see where you take it. I’m a horrid human being because I binged and didn’t want to take the time to review every chapter so this is my offering of contrition for doing such a horrible thing! Thank you for sharing your talent and I hope you are well 3
PS: I’m grateful every time you post and I know life is crazy so don’t apologize for late posting, ever. We love you just the same :)
ForeverPlease chapter 29 . 9/23/2020
cue me re-reading regularly in hopes for a new update.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/14/2020
Moooooore!
unbecomingagain chapter 29 . 9/16/2020
I’ve never read 29 chapters so fast in my entire LIFE. This is so GOOD. I neeeed another chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2020
GOD! THE TENSION IS REAAAAAALLLL!
4,814 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »