Reviews for Howl For Me
Soapdishh4 chapter 29 . 7/31/2020
I’ve just seen a review left by a guy claiming discussing vaginal discharge isn’t necessary or normal or “endearing”? XD maybe not for men to discuss! But that conversation between Hermione and Narcissa was brilliant! I thought the adult discussion about a natural cycle both females go through that will rapidly change was brilliant. Ignore the misogynist. X
Soapdishh4 chapter 29 . 7/31/2020
This has been an absolute joy to read, I finished it in one day and I eagerly await more. Thanks for creating this! X
Lady-Klindra chapter 29 . 7/30/2020
Awesome. I have read this all its grest .I am not a fan of wip but thus one has my interest. Ive read your notes updates aren't close but you do update that awesome. Can't wait for more. Greyback scares me but I know Draco and Hermione will win.
Valypuff chapter 29 . 7/30/2020
This story is gooood! I’m so hooked! Can’t wait to read next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
It's been 2 months :( ! Please give is moooooooooore!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/27/2020
I'm desperate for this fic to update! I just love the dynamic you've created. And love how dracos wolf makes him so sweet and hot at the same time!
SnowWhite2132 chapter 29 . 7/28/2020
Love this, but tbh... the stories could be a tiny bit shorter or faster. Iunno, just my opinion.
Yeahimextra12.0 chapter 29 . 7/27/2020
I love this so much, can’t wait for the next update! 3
anonymousvoice chapter 29 . 7/26/2020
This is interesting. Trying to decipher what’s their real feelings or the injections. Greyback will be a problem and I’m excited to see how you play this plot out. I love the couple pairings and how the groups interact with one another. I really enjoyed reading the insights each character provides about past partners and that scene between Hermione and Ron. I can’t wait to read the next part of this story!
maramrunyon chapter 29 . 7/26/2020
The plot of this story is so unique to the marriage law trope. And I'm loving it immensely! I devoured these chapters in a day and a half. Now I'm heartbroken I have to wait. The dynamic between Draco and Hermione are slightly OOC, I believe due to their injections, but still very true to them. I think that's phenomenal! I'm waiting on pins and needles for more chapters.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/23/2020
Moooooooooore!
nina92 chapter 29 . 7/23/2020
OMG I love your story... I am from Venezuela, my English is very basic but I love your story, it's so nice

Kiss!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/22/2020
Shower scene!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/22/2020
Please update!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/21/2020
Dear Kittenshift, I love this story. Your work is so good! Thank you for creating something so enjoyable to read. Hope life is going well for you despite the craziness of the world right now. Excitedly looking forward to your next update, and devouring your other works in the meantime :)
4,816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »