Reviews for Howl For Me
Riso chapter 27 . 6/28/2022
While I’ve been loving this story, I’m finding it harder and harder to pay attention. I feel like it’s taking forever just to get to the wedding and it feels like all the chapters before that (even though there not) are filler chapters. I know there is a thing as going to fast but at this point it feels like it’s dragging even though I rush to read every chapter and I’m still excited for the next one to come out it just feels like nothing is happening. I’m really sorry I hope this wasn’t to rude I’m trying to give constructive feedback
Guest chapter 29 . 6/20/2022
Thank you, beautifully written as usual.
jaackiez chapter 29 . 6/14/2022
Hope you update this year! Love this story, I come back and read it every few months lol
Elisabeth226 chapter 29 . 6/10/2022
Hi, are you planning to continue this story? I would like to read it, it's very interesting :-)
Mrs. Nomau chapter 29 . 6/9/2022
I am so invested in this story. I really hope you'll update soon, even if the chances are somewhat slim considering you haven't updated for 2 years... The humour is great and I love how in-depth you thought this story through. Pleaaaaase update if you can!
Crys chapter 29 . 6/2/2022
I hoped to see some new chapter to your wonderful story. But sadly, it seems I would have to return later. I hope you are well, many thanks for your story.
Snaggle83 chapter 29 . 5/20/2022
Great story, I hope you update it soon!
FierceFern chapter 29 . 5/11/2022
Wonderful read. Excited for the next chapter
Guest chapter 29 . 5/8/2022
This is obe of the best fanfics I’ve ever read!
I really do hope you can finish one day, I am pregnant and this fanfic fed my soul .
alannalove1990 chapter 29 . 5/5/2022
Gahhhhh almost two years without an update! Girl! Are you for real?!
alannalove1990 chapter 27 . 5/5/2022
Yessssss
alannalove1990 chapter 26 . 5/5/2022
Awww when are we going to get to the wedding
alannalove1990 chapter 24 . 5/5/2022
This was such a good and deep and emotionally enlightening chapter!
alannalove1990 chapter 23 . 5/5/2022