Reviews for Howl For Me
Insaneeeew
alannalove1990 chapter 3 . 5/4/2022
Yesssssssssss truth bomb!
alannalove1990 chapter 2 . 5/4/2022
I totally forgot how freaking intense your version of the marriage law was! You DIE if you don’t abide! Only a few thousands witches and wizards left! Insane!
alannalove1990 chapter 1 . 5/4/2022
Reread
anonymous chapter 29 . 4/9/2022
Honestly, never reading another one of your stories because you don't finish anything! What's the point in posting anything if you can never finish a story. so done with reading your stuff.
vale granger chapter 29 . 4/4/2022
WONDERFUL plain and simple, I have nothing more to say about both the plot and your writing. I hope you come back later with a new chapter.
Well I say goodbye and I hope you are well. bye
Pasht chapter 29 . 3/23/2022
Really enjoying this story! I have to admit it’s a lot like reading a typical romance novel— but in a good way! Your writing is excellent. The wolf aspect is a really fun addition, and I’m enjoying all the twists it adds to the characters and their relationships.
SanneAA chapter 29 . 3/17/2022
Re-reading this story again. So awesomely written. I love the possesive-wolf and the chemical influence on their dating. so excited to see the development when you get back to this story and continue again. 3
Elladora chapter 29 . 3/14/2022
I enjoy re reading this fic, its so well written. I always hope for an update.
minimar chapter 29 . 3/15/2022
I LOVED every chapter of this story! Im so saaaad its not finishedbut thank you at least for this this, its been absolute pleasure to read it. You didnt make only make character to be in tension and under pressure! ive been reading this in one breath!
melodystars chapter 29 . 3/14/2022
Just got done binge reading this for the second time. :) The first time I read it I didn’t realize it was a WIP. That didn’t stop me from reading it a second time. Lol Whenever I get an email that Kittenshift17 has posted an update on one of her stories I get butterflies in my belly! Thank you so so much for sharing your talents with us! This story is one of my all time favourites. I love me some Werewolf Draco :) And the chemistry you have developed between H & D is just xx, chefs kiss! I’m even enjoying the other pairings. I’m so happy to hear that this fic is not abandoned and look forward to the next chapter once you get a chance at it. Not gonna lie, I totally fangirled and lost my ish because I was so happy to learn this news :)

To all of the people leaving negative comments on here, shame on you. Whining for an update isn’t going to speed anything up. Kitty will update when she sees fit. She writes fics on her spare time as a hobby. Need I remind you that she writes her stories FOR FREE AND HAS ZERO OBLIGATION TO US. Fanfic writing doesn’t pay the bills. Just sayin.

End rant. *runs & hides*