Reviews for Just A Rather Very Intelligent System
Lol. This is fun!
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 7 . 3/19
Reading this last chapter has actually made my day seriously. Thank u for writting it.
I have to say I'm surprised no one noticed it earlier. Steve and banner especially. But live how it's written and just beautifully done. I hope u write some more avengers story's (I need them after civil war messed with my heart)
Psychodonut chapter 3 . 3/2
I like this chapter the best. The ending reminds me of lying in bed as a kid listening to my parents talking outside my door.
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 7 . 1/28
lol, this fic was full of drama, adventure, and laughter! Good job!
tmmawesome chapter 7 . 1/11
This was great. In all honestly, I am kinda pissed off that Tony probably wouldn't have been injured if Cap had listened and let Jarvis do the hacking instead of Nat, but it's true to character, Cap doesn't listen to Tony often.
noelani4 chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
Love this story, and I love the interaction between the Avengers themselves, most of all, Clint.

Eat your heart out Siri.
TwoRollsOfParchment chapter 7 . 5/31/2016
Bless. This story is awesome and you're an amazing writer. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2016
*cackles*

All the Cheers for JARVIS!
icecatfire chapter 7 . 3/9/2016
can't wait for the sequel. *tries to think of something else to say sighs depressed when she can't*
icecatfire again chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
yes i had to review again, LET'S HEAR IT FOR JARVIS! :D *cheers*
the crazy adventure after life chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
This is absolutely brilliant. As well, I could not stop giggling at the various jabs at Toronto. If any city thinks it's a lot more important than it actually is, it's them.
Arceliaaaa chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
I'll just be randomly guessing who said what, then.
"How the hell did he make it back?" Clint
"No clue...I was expecting to hear he'd gone down in the middle of the Pacific." Natasha
"One of these days we're going to have to strap him down and have a real talk with him" Steve
"Later. let him rest. He needs it." Steve

Though Clint and Natasha could probably exchange parts.

Thanks so much for writing this, btw :D *hugs*
Leya Anhaylla chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
Okay I loved the end, Jarvis is so sneaky ahah This story was awesome
Katz4 chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
I may said this before, but this is my favorite Avers fanfic ever. I absolutely adore Jarvis, especially Jarvis/Tony/Avengers interaction!
empty to be deleted chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
Aw, the Avengers DO care. Even if Steve can be really, really holier-than-thou sometimes.