Reviews for Kismet
AmbrosiaMermaid chapter 20 . 5/12
AAAAAA THIS IS SO EFFING GOOD! Idk what else to say except you’re AMAZING and I’m gonna speed over to book 2 rn haha
I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
Loved this story and Letters. Thank you for writing a fantastic story for Donnie
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 2 . 7/31/2020
You know this fix has been in the back of my head for like the last three years. I had to upload all my fics that I hadn't finished reading onto a flashdrive (that I'm unable to access due to lack of USB port on tablets) when I moved and I forgot the name of this story. The only information that I reliably remembered was this chapter, I couldn't remember which TMNT category it was posted on so it's taken a bit of trial and error to find it. The only reason I found it to night is that I went all the way back to the fics that were updated since 2014 since that was what verse it was in.
SupernovaWolf chapter 20 . 2/7/2017
Well, I decided that since I like your stories so much I'd go back and read Kismet again before all the editing, that way I'll notice the changes better. It was last May I think when I first read it? Nearly a year now, wow.

I was also wondering if you have guest reviews turned on for both stories? Since I need to be signed out to re-review the edited chapters. Thanks. :)
NinjaMistress chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
I have to be honest that I never thought of an AU where April was gone, simply because she's so vital to the boys, so this idea is beautiful. I love the reactions, the introduction, all of it.
The Silvernote chapter 19 . 7/7/2016
Whoo! Sequel! Off to read it!
The Silvernote chapter 18 . 7/7/2016
Awww! They're so sweet! Poor Aaliyah hopefully they'll talk on their feelings soon enough
The Silvernote chapter 12 . 7/6/2016
Dee and his coffee... I LOVE playing the song Aaliyah (Iiii hope I spelt that right!) was playing! Loved this chapter! They're do cute I SHIP THEM!
The Silvernote chapter 10 . 7/1/2016
Oh. That's who Arnold is. I have to say , I was confused, but hey I'm newish to the fandom! love this!
The Silvernote chapter 6 . 6/30/2016
Ohhhh Dee's gettin' jealous! Who's this Arnold fella?!
The Silvernote chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
Cool, I like how you've portrayed Raph, it really fits him. It was nice seeing their points of view. Will be nice to see Donnie's view in particular!
The Silvernote chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
Cool, I like it! I myself play the guitar and will admit, I've pictured this kind of a scene MANY times
The Silvernote chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Wow a really interesting start! I like it so far! Love her name
DaLadyofSouls chapter 19 . 5/19/2016
Great work! I look forward to the next book!
Omobolasire1 chapter 20 . 5/2/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anyway, wow emotional roller coaster here

I can't wait for the next saga!

Poor Leo. Poor Donnie. Poor everybody !

The feels.