Reviews for The Twelve Days Of Christmas
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
That's so cute.
That's so sweet.
That's so beautiful.
Forgive me , i lost the word
MidnightCreature chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
Who could possibly hate this ending?! 0.0 3
Miss.Stephy chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
awww. i loved it.

O, for outstanding. :DD fantastic, really.
Itsukashi chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
Loved this story! Somehow this managed to be satisfyingly light and fluffy but still maintaining an interesting drama/plot and realistic character interactions. Not something you see much anymore, and I like it.

Also, I don't think I've ever read a story with Seamus as a main character! I actually really loved the way you portrayed him! Brilliant! :)

And holy shit, the way you wrote and described the emotions, you had me feeling like *I* was the one about to kiss Draco Malfoy! (in my dreams, lol) Great writing, had me very convinced and my little heart was just pounding with anticipation!
Whylite chapter 12 . 4/19/2009
LOVED IT!
sandybeach6th chapter 12 . 12/26/2008
What hole are you hiding in? Get out! That was FABULOUS! An absolutely brilliant story. So adorable and sweet, and I loved the descriptions of the emotions Harry was feeling through the whole story. And even though I've read a few interesting takes on Seamus' personality, I have to say I like this one the best!

Fabulous. Keep up this great writing!
xSadistxFujix chapter 12 . 9/23/2008
I think you just made Seamus into one of my favorite characters! I loved him in your story and it makes me wanna read a Blaise/Seamus. I wonder if there are any of those. I loved this story! It was a lot of fun to read. I'm also glad you didn't have Ron and Hermione, though I love them both, in it. I don't think it would have been as good with them in it. Great story!
tilly-tally-tease chapter 12 . 8/25/2008
loved it! soo cute and Draco is the epitome of brilliant in this. I love how you wrote him... and Seamus, who could ever forget Seamus. He is almost as equally bril as Draco! :)
Phoenix chapter 12 . 5/12/2008
Me like it.
Cheska chapter 12 . 3/24/2007
Boo it's over. It seems kind of incomplete, but then again it's only about the twelve days of Christmas.
Cheska chapter 5 . 3/24/2007
That was so scary! O_O Snape happy...kissed Minerva... in front of the students. OMG and wearing a color other than black. O_O I didn't know my jaw could drop so low!
Lifelessmidget chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I'll definately have to flag this as one of my favs! Great start to the Christmas spirit (pity its not christmas now.. could do with a bit of merriness ])

HARRY AND DRACO! ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Double Spell chapter 5 . 12/10/2006
OMG! I love this line! "Who knows, maybe the Ghost of Christmas past told him to take the cauldron out of his arse." And it rhymes too!

I like this one too! "Colin, are you sure you haven't been drinking any of Filch's eggnog?"

And can't forget this one! *Snape...call him the hero of Hogwarts! Voldemort would sooner quit being a dark lord and join the Muggle can-can girls in France!*
Double Spell chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
Here are some of my favorite parts:

*"For crying out loud Harry, you ask to see Dumbledore all the time! Just tell him you think you sensed evil, or that you some one of the Slytherins being evil and thought he should know about it. I don't know, you think of something, you're the bloody boy who lived!"

Harry elbowed Seamus in his side, "Maybe I'll just tell him I caught you sneaking around the halls trying to have a peek at McGonagalls' knickers."

Seamus stopped and made a small retching noise, "that's not even funny in jest."*

*Seamus' jaw dropped open, never truly believing the rumors his least favorite teacher had in fact been young once, but even more astonished that he could have broken any rules. *

*Someone had bewitched the professors head table to fly, and was currently riding it like a surfboard. Harry squinted his eyes and noticed that it was none other then the head boy himself!*

And I loved the Irish jokes. I'm part Irish and my dad is always making jokes about the Irish and alcohol(and he's where I get the Irish part from!)

I think Seamus is my favoriye character in this fic! -